Saturday, April 28, 2007

~Happy Birthday GG~

NOW ON A BRIGHTER NOTE.....

Happy Birthday to my Grandmother! She turns 85 today~~April 29th!
I wish I could be with you GG to help Celebrate your special day.
I LOVE YOU TONS!!!

~Our family with GG, her brother Uncle Walter, and cousin Alyssa~


~GRANDMOTHER~

G-OD BLESSED OUR FAMILY BY GIVING US YOU!
R-IGHT OFF THE BAT, WE KNEW YOU WERE TRUE BLUE.
A-LWAYS THERE, AND SHOWING US THAT YOU CARE!
N-IGHT AND DAY, WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR PRAYER!
D-O KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH...
M-ANY ARE THE TIMES WE HAVE FELT YOUR SWEET TOUCH. (HUGS!)
O-LD? NO, NEVER...BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE CRACKS IN YOUR FACE? (Inside joke)
T-HE SIGN OF ALL OF THOSE YEARS THAT GOD HAD TO GIVE YOU GRACE! (WITH US YOUR GRAND KIDS! =)
H-OW CAN I EXPRESS FROM SO FAR AWAY HERE IN COLOMBIA, WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME?
E-VERY WORD SEEMS TO FAIL ME...BUT YOU ARE THE WORLD'S BEST GRANDMOTHER YOU SEE!
R-EALLY, YOU ARE A GOOD CHRISTIAN, LOVING, SWEET, KIND, CARING,... AND ALL WE NEED YOU TO BE! =)

2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

What a beautiful grandmother described by a wonderful poem written by an adorable granddaughter. Happy Birthday to our sweetheart GG. Sherry/Bud Dickinson

Marty said...

Heather,

When I called Grandmother on her birthday, I told her it was her favorite! She agreed, sorry sweetie you have been replaced! I have proof if you need it! Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...