Monday, May 28, 2012

~Out with my friend Marisol~

~Happy Memorial Day!~
~Last week my Kimberly, Sarah, and I ran to the mall to meet up with my dear friend Marisol.  It was the first time we had seen each other since before I left for Argentina.  We had a nice time visiting and she enjoyed seeing every one of my pics from my fast surprise trip to my Grandmother's 90th birthday party.  Last year, when Marisol saw a picture of my Grandmother (GG) ...she fell in love with her!   Marisol got tears in her eyes and said, "Heather, I want to still be friends when we are her age!"
Kimberly took this picture of Marisol and I.  I had just told her a funny story about my Grandmother (GG) and so we were both laughing. =)  ~
Please pray for Marisol and her unsaved husband if you think of them!
~We each enjoyed an ice cream and had fun eating, chatting, and catching up from our many months apart.  This was my ice cream.  It was coffee ice cream inside a "chocolate basket" with a cookie and some cream.  Yummy!~
~Sarah's banana split.  Delicious!~
PLEASE PRAY!  The time has come to work on our Colombian residencies.  We have been faithfully working toward this for 5 years.  Once we have our Colombian residencies, we can come and go from Colombia as we need to.  This is a HUGE LONG process and gives me a headache just thinking about it.  They do not save copies that we have already given them of documents such as our birth certificates, marriage certificates, college diplomas, etc., so sometimes we have to have someone in the USA make new OFFICIAL copies of things and pay an arm and a leg to send them to us.  It's a BIG HASSLE!  But, we serve an even BIGGER GOD, so He is able to part this red sea for us!
PLEASE PRAY that God's will will be done in this and that things will go quickly and smoothly.  Thank you!
 

5 comments:

Flowers Family said...

Heather, your coffee icecream treat in a chocolate basket makes my mouth water...yum! Looks like you had a wonderful ladies time out :o) Will be praying for you as you go through the residency process that it will go smoothly and will not be too costly! We will be at that point sometime after arriving in Haiti next year..ugh!

~Carla~ said...

OH Heather, that icecream looks amazing! YUM. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Keep us updated on your residency process! Hugs to you today, Carla

lila said...

So happy you had a yummy fun time with Marisol and the girls. Will be praying about your residency, I'm glad we serve a Great Big Wonderful God!!!! love you tons

Daryl Hausman said...

Sweet pic of ya'll! Your ice cream dishes look yummy too! Much love and we'll keep praying for your huge piles of paper work. GOD IS ABLE! Love ya, Laura

Kimberly said...

your dessert look WONDERFUL!!:)
i'm soooo happy that you got to visit your family in Tn....it looks like a wonderful occasion and good for your heart! i gave your greetings to Kayla...i was able to visit her recently in Fl. and that was much fun! love to all and prayers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...