Thursday, May 10, 2012

~I'm home safely! =)~

Hello! Hello! Hello! I feel like I've been around the world in less than 8 days. =) But....OH! I'm SOOOO GLAD I got to go to Grandmother's (GG's) 90th birthday party! I had an absolute BLAST surprising my family and being with everyone for those days.  I GOT to go take 2 thrift store shopping sprees with my niece Brittany, which DELIGHTED ME!!!! =) 
I got home safely late last night! Thank you for praying.
I have a TON of pics to post...but for now I'm going back to bed.
~This new book I bought for our kids from a thrift store tells exactly how I'm feeling today.  Ha!~ 
I'll get some rest and help wipe little noses (for my family came down with another cold/flu while I was gone...we are in the winter/rainy season here!)...and then hopefully I can post some pics from my WONDERFUL trip to TN later today or tomorrow. "Good night!" =)
 

5 comments:

Daryl Hausman said...

So glad you're home safe! I'm so glad you got to come. I had such a fun time! :) Love ya,
Brittany

mmsbryan said...

Didn't think to check your blog to see if you got home alright. So sad about the overweight on your suitcase. Sorry also that the children are sick again. Please give them lots to drink and rest. Dr. Daddy will know what to do for them and nurse Mommy is there to comfort them so it hopefully won't be long until they are well. The surprise visit was wonderful. Love, Moma

lila said...

Sooooo happy you got to go to TN, it was soooo delightful to see you!!! So glad you made it home safe. Hope everyone is well soon. love you tons

~Carla~ said...

Ahhh, so happy you're home safe, but happier still that you got to go =) Rest up! ~Carla~

Anonymous said...

Dearest Hearher,
Wow, that must have been ONE big exciting trip and I'm glad you made it home safely! We will be praying those colds go away quickly. LOL about that book and I think sleep is what I should be doing, too, soooo...Good Night to you, too and Love and Prayers, Hannah Klunder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...