Monday, August 15, 2011

~Nataly's Quinceañera~

Today, Monday, Aug. 15th, at 2:00 PM our time...is the Quinceañera of Nataly.  Her family and ours would really appreciate your prayers that God will help us get everything done, that it will be nice and that God will use it for His Glory.  It will be like a mini service, with hymns being played, and a short sermon.  There will be a lot of non-believers there so we are praying that people will be impacted by the gospel of Christ.  Phillip will be preaching and will appreciate your prayers too.  I'm nervous for I'm supposed to be the director.  I don't mind being the director BEHIND the scenes, but I'm nervous about having to lead everything...and in Spanish.  I woke up this morning and said to the Lord, "Lord, unless you 'build' this Quinceañera we labor in vain." =)  Thank you for your prayers...they mean a lot!  I'll post pics later, Lord willing.
~Nataly~

3 comments:

Daryl Hausman said...

We will be praying that everything goes smoothly! Enjoyed 'catching up' on all the pics!
luv,
nh

lila said...

Been saying prayers thru out the day. I know it will go well. The best people are doing it, with God's help. Can't wait to see pics. love you tons

Brittany said...

Prayers for you! I'm sure all will go well and it will be beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...