Years ago I posted a Cappuccino muffin recipe, but I think I may like this one even better! Enjoy!
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- ¼ cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cups.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in buttermilk, vanilla and coffee granules.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Do not over mix.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan using an ice cream scoop.
- To make the topping: Combine brown sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, coffee granules and chocolate chips. Sprinkle mixture on top of each muffin.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
Feel free to substitute either coconut oil or ⅓ cup olive oil.
So for the children that come to study English at our house each week, My kids and I took these cute bunny rabbit "kabobs" that I bought for cheap here, and we put candy on them to pass out to the kids at English class that night.~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~Phillip felt like the Lord would have him open up our home on Sunday nights to have a Bible Study.
He has been inviting local people to come and Study God's Word with us.
We were delighted that Fernando and his family came to our Bible Study 2 weeks ago. ~
We are enjoying studying God's Word, singing hymns, and praying together! ~
~Mariela and I~