(I was SO HAPPY this Christmas to receive this set of Adorable Christmas cups and plates from Pastor Jimmy's aunt. =)~
~Peppermint Hot Chocolate!~
(Taste of Home)
- 3-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 spearmint or peppermint candies, crushed
- Additional crushed peppermint candies, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until steaming. Add chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in peppermint extract.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the crushed candies. Ladle hot chocolate into mugs; dollop with whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional candies if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
|~And someone gave me these cute mini Christmas cups and plates...which I used for Elijah and Mary. =)~|