Please pray for some PRAYER REQUESTS of some NEEDY people around us. Our churches and neighborhoods are FULL of hurting people!
1. The lady who has been cleaning for me 2 days a week, she is suffering persecution from her Mother (whom she lives with) and her neighbors because of her walk with the Lord. Please pray that God will protect and encourage she and her 2 small girls!
2. A lady in our church is dying with cancer leaving 2 young daughters and a teenage son. Their Father already passed away! HOW SAD!
3. The little 8 year old girl that fell and landed on that piece of Rebar (piece of round metal that they use to pour concrete) and it went through her chin, through the roof of her mouth and then pushed a bone into her brain....the doctors are wanting $10,000 DOLLARS to do her surgery to help remove the bone from her brain and fix the other holes left by the rebar, but of course no one has that kind of money. That rebar shoved a bone into her brain, and infection is setting in...So, unless God heals her, she may not make it. =( Please pray for her and her family.~The little girl who fell on the rebar is all the way on the Right!~
4. A little girl who has been blind for years with cataracts and glacoma on/in her eyes, and possibly other problems. She became blind when she was about 6-8 months old. The doctors are pretty confident that she should be able to see after surgery. Some of our dear supporters have given money for her to have surgery, which she plans to do soon. Please pray that God will help her family to get all the paperwork done so she can have the surgery and that God will guide the doctors and that her surgery will be successful and she will be able to see soon!
5. A Christian brother Jimmy and his wife, who are in charge of the ACE school, have had some discouraging times here recently. He was robbed at GUNPOINT in a crowded bus. Someone broke out almost all of the school windows. One of the main couples in their new church just left. =(~Jimmy and Phillip~
6. Our friends Carlos and Gloria (parents of little Donna Sofia, who's hips seem to be fine now after she got that cast off), pastor a church in a poor area, and they have had some tough trials too. Their keyboard for their church was stolen out of their LOCKED TRUNK OF THEIR CAR! The other day, it hailed A LOT here, and the hail tore up the roof of their home that they were living in, causing A LOT of water damage too. They have had to move out and are staying with her parents until they can get that home repaired. They are pretty discouraged. ~Carlos, Gloria and Donna Sofia.~
THANKS FOR PRAYING...PRAYER CHANGES THINGS!!!