Wednesday, July 29, 2015

~I have a new friend!~

I met a new friend.
A friend of Aunt Yoli's, Irene came over to our house and brought her boys.
We had a nice visit together.
She and I chatted a lot about being a Mommy and Needing God's help for this Big task that Jesus has given us. :-)
~Irene brought some Sprite and these yummy cookies.~
~For lunch Phillip bought some Raviolis from a carry-out place in front of us (Pasta is BIG here in Argentina) and I served them with my round loaf of homemade bread, and for dessert we had jello and Irene's cookies she brought. ~
 ~Our kids enjoyed playing with her boys, Leo and Rafael.~
 ~Irene is such a dear lady; we enjoyed having her and her boys at our house.
If Irene crosses your mind please keep her and her sweet family in your prayers.~
 ~We enjoyed my Pumpkin muffins with coffee in the afternoon.~
~HEATHER~

2 comments:

Moma said...

I am glad that you got a nice long visit from Irene and her boys. May God be their as they seek after Him. It looks like you all had a nice visit and a nice meal, the cookies looked good! Love, Moma

lila said...

I'm glad you have a new friend!!! The cookies she brought look good enough to eat!! I'm sure everyone enjoyed them!! Love and prayers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...