Friday, July 10, 2015

~Happy Birthday to my Sweet Moma!!

Happy 73rd Birthday, Moma!!!
Today we celebrate YOU!!!
We Thank Jesus that you ever found Him and chose Him as your personal Savior!!
We Thank Jesus for NOT letting you get on the "Cheer leaders team" back in your high school days in TN...for since you "didn't make the team" you chose to go to God's Bible School instead. :-)
At God's Bible School you learned more about the Holiness way and surrendered your ALL to Jesus!
At God's Bible School you also met and married your high school Sweetheart, my Daddy (Edgar Bryan!)
You became a house wife, and a better one CANNOT BE FOUND ON EARTH!!!
You LOVED ironing Daddy's shirts, making his meals, baking him chocolate cakes and pies, baking bread, cleaning house, etc.
Then along came Andrew, then Lincoln, then Laura, and last but not LEAST yours truly...Me (Heather) the baby!  :-)
YOU ARE AN OUTSTANDING: 
BAKER, COOK, SEAMSTRESS, DECORATOR, WIFE , MOTHER, AND GRAM!!!

Everything I am, YOU (and GOD) MADE ME!  :-)

You are such a sweet caring Moma and we TRULY RISE UP AND CALLED YOU BLESSED!!

Thank you for serving Jesus, for Loving Daddy and us kids, for everything you taught us, for every prayer you have prayed for us, and for still being there TODAY for us!!

We were quite SCARED and SAD 2 years ago when we received the news that you had had a stroke!  
Our family was on deputation in the U.S.A. out West and I felt SO FAR AWAY from you and Daddy at that time.
BUT HOW WE PRAISE JESUS THAT YOUR STROKE WASN'T WORSE, AND FOR HIS HEALING AND RESTORING TOUCH ON YOUR BODY!!!
I trust that you have had a WONDERFUL day in Jesus today...and that you continue to have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!  ;-)
All our Love, hugs, and kisses,
~Heather, with Phillip, Kimberly, Sarah, Noah, Elijah, Mary, and baby Abigail!!~

~Laura, Moma, and I at the Mother-daughter breakfast at Union Friends Church back in May of 2013~
(One month later is when Moma had her stroke!  :-( ~
~HEATHER~

2 comments:

Moma said...

Thanks for the lovely remembering my birthday. I liked your kind words and the picture of me and my two "little girls". It was nice also getting to talk to you so long on the phone. Laura called me this morning and we got caught up since your call came in while I was talking to her on my birthday. She talked to Daddy and that was "almost" as good as talking to me.:) I love you, Moma

lila said...

What a sweet tribute to your Moma!! I have to agree with all you said about her!!! She is one of my hero's and dear friend!! I wish we could visit her and your daddy more often!! I love their Godly influence!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...