Saturday, July 25, 2015

~Fun Food Friday...DELICIOUS ONE-BOWL BROWNIES!

...a day late!
CAUTION: CURVES AHEAD! ;-)
IF YOU ARE ON A DIET...DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!  :-)
 ~I made these Brownies around Father's day and they were to DIE for, or nearly!~ :-)

This recipe is so DELICIOUS!
Kimberly wanted a different Brownie recipe than I normally have used, so I went searching and found this one.
It has ENDED my search for a yummy Easy Brownie recipe!
I hope you enjoy it as much as our family does! :-)

(Click on name of recipe to go to blog where I found this recipe.) 
 
This recipe takes one bowl. I know that’s important to some of you. 
Being able to whip it up in about as much time as it takes to make the boxed version (Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate is exactly what this tastes like). I’m not even kidding.
 
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 12 brownies
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup all purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup semi-sweet morsels (optional)
Instructions
  1. In a glass bowl, melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds to one minute. Add sugar, flour, cocoa and eggs. Stir with a spoon until well combined. Fold in morsels.
  2. Line a 9inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Pour batter into dish, spreading evenly. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 22-25 minutes. I like my brownies a little under done and fudgy. You can add about 3-5 minutes for more well done, if desired.
  3. Cool completely. Top with powdered sugar or your favorite frosting recipe. ENJOY.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 ~Pure yumminess!!~
 
~Heather~

3 comments:

lila said...

Looks and sounds good!! I will have to try these!! Thanks for sharing!! Love you

lila said...

Looks and sounds good!! I will have to try these!! Thanks for sharing!! Love you

sherryldickinson said...

You come up with the best 'chocolate' recipes.
Love, Mom D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...