Thursday, January 26, 2012

~Our Door bell rang and guess what arrived?~

~A make that....Four...yes, you read that right....4!!!!!!!! December Issues of Taste of Home!!! Not sure how I got 4, but I was just GLAD that some of our mail had arrived!  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!~
~Everyone of us love this magazine...even down to Baby Mary! =)~
I was SO encouraged...for I thought that now our mail would start arriving (for My Moma has sent us A LOT of mail)...but the lady that handed us these magazines said that it was NOT the mail man that dropped it off....it was just SOME MAN in some truck! =(    So, I guess that means that maybe our mail might have been delivered to somewhere else in the city and these are the only mail that they decided to bring to us?!  Only the Lord knows what has happened to the REST of our mail, =( SNIFF, SNIFF, WEEEPPPP!!!!!
but I'm HAPPY to at least have one of my Taste of Home magazines! =)
~Mary is REALLY studying that T.O.H. page and asking...Now...what does this recipe call for?  =D~
Thank you for your sweet comments on my zoo post! My sandals were a gift from Mrs. Nancy from our church in Cartagena, Colombia.

11 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Oh yay!! What a tight squeeze hug from the Lord...and enough magazines for everyone to get to look at over and over! We will pray the rest of your mail makes a surprise entry here SOON! Love, Carla

Daryl Hausman said...

SOO glad you got the Taste of Home magazines!!!! The pictures of Mary studying them is just TOOO cute! =)
love ya,
nh~

Daryl Hausman said...

too cute! Wee Mary is walking in her Moma and big sister's shoes!=)
Love ya,
Laura

RicKaren said...

Oh, yay! I love those magazines too! Cute Mary! I'll keep praying that your other mail will arrive safely too! I know how special mail is when you are far from home!

lila said...

Goody, goody!!!!! That TOH looks like so much fun. That is so cute Little Mary taking such interest in it. Maybe tomorrow will bring more mail.:) love you tons

Anonymous said...

Been thinking and reminded of you a lot lately. I use those times to pray especially for you. I can't count the times I see 11:06 on the clock and think, "That's Heather's birthday" and I'm reminded to pray for you! I love you lots...keep being such a good mommy!

Anonymous said...

Heather...the previous anonymous note was from me....Susan! I forgot to add that piece of important info!:)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Heather,
Wow, maybe it was an angel... You never know!!! Cool, though! I think Mary will be a great cook someday! Love, Hannah Klunder

Daryl Hausman said...

Does little Mary have her magazine up-side-down? If so she's gonna be a better cook than all of us! It looked like that to me, for I'm checking your blog again hoping you have your internet fixed! Sure missed hearing from ya'll this weekend. Praying for you MUCH!
Love ya much, Laura

sherryldickinson said...

Heather, those pictures of little Mary reading a magazine are absolutely adorable of her! Those tiny arms, her tiny body, and her big head makes me want to hold her and kiss her! That bottom picture of her with her head down and one little foot peeking out from under her book is the very very cutest picture. You come up with the most delightful poses in your picture posts.
I like your new picture of Phillip and you at the top of your blog.
Love, Mom D

mmsbryan said...

My head is still spinning as to how in this world your got four of the same issue. The only thing that I can think of it that someone "over prayed". ;-)The picture of Mary is just too cute. I, like her Aunt Laura noticed right away that the magazine was upside down and had to smile at our littliest girl. Your comment from Susan was so sweet and remember to pray for when the date of your birthday comes up on the time on the clock. I wish her a sweet little girl to grace her mountain home. Love, Moma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...