Wednesday, November 30, 2016

~Blessings 13, 14,15,16,17 & 18 of 30 Blessings~

Hello again!  I TRUST THAT EACH OF Y'ALL HAD A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

On Friday, Nov. 18th we drove to Illinois to visit our dear friends Steve and Luann Boardman for the weekend. They had purchased some Butterbraid pastries and cookie dough from us to help our School in Colombia...so we were delivering their pastries to them.
Our plans were to stay thru Monday and come home, for we were going to Daddy and Moma's for Thanksgiving.
But on Sunday they talked us into staying another day...and then invited us to stay for Thanksgiving. I told them I would if I could get my parents there, I would stay in a heartbeat.  Steve volunteered to fly down and get my parents.  But when I called to give Daddy and Moma that wonderful offer, both of them were down with a flu bug, 😢 and they told us to stay there, for our family didn't need to get their flu bug, and to enjoy Thanksgiving with Steve and Luann and family.  So, that is what we did.
BUT, I DIDN'T HAVE MY COMPUTER WITH ME, SO I COULDN'T BLOG. :-(
So, here's some Blessings I put on FB during that time.
~Blessing 13 and 14 of 30 blessings~
Blessing 13 is hot yummy drinks! I love hot coffee, hot teas, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, etc.


~Blessing 14 is those we call Friends!~

My daddy says that those who have friends are rich!
If that is the case...in friends... we are Billionaires. 😊 We are blessed to have friends around the world, as well as in the United States!  Here's some pics of a few of my friends.
~Deanna Kennedy and I.~
 ~Megan and I.~
 ~Luann, Faye, and I.~
 ~Shanda, Luann, and I.~

~Blessing 15 and 16 of 30 blessings.~
Blessing 15 are all the cute signs with fun sayings.
They make my heart smile. I saw this at a store and took a picture of it to send to Phillip.

Blessing 16 is getting to make fun creations in the kitchen.
Oreo cookie balls that I made last night, and I made some gluten-free for a friend.


~Blessing 17 and 18 of 30 blessings~
Blessing 17 is I am thankful for Thanksgiving day! A time set aside when we count our blessings which are many!!!
Psalm 148:7a,12&13
Praise the Lord from the earth… Both young men, and maidens; old men and children:
Let them praise the name of the Lord for his name alone is excellent, His glory is above the earth and heaven!

~I made 2 apple pies and a Brown Derby pie (choc. chip and pecan pie.)~


Blessing 18 is getting to be with our dear friends Steve and Luann, Matt, and Bethany for this Thanksgiving! (my parents got sick so we couldn't be with them for Thanksgiving.)
~Steve, which is a Great pilot, took our family up for a quick ride.~
 THE REST OF MY BLESSINGS TO COME SOON!
~HEATHER~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...