Tuesday, November 15, 2016

~Blessings 1 and 2 of 30 Blessings~

Click here to see the post about our kids running the 5K to feed the Hungry

Today...November is half over!  
So, to make up for the first 15 days I missed, I plan to post 2 things a day for which I am THANKFUL...till the end of November!
I have been going through a DARK TUNNEL, and as can be expected with having 2 miscarriages in 5 months, my hormones and emotions are going CRAZY!  :-(
Sunday, all I did was CRY!

"Blessed Feelings" aren't always near right now...
But, Today, I am going to focus on my BLESSINGS JESUS HAS GIVEN ME...WHICH ARE MANY!!!

I CHOSE TO PRAISE!!  

Let's Catch the Gratitude Attitude!

~Blessing #1~
~This Little Sign given to me during some of my DARKEST DAYS...by my sweet friend Amy, whom I've never met...but we are kindred spirits.   😃
It was a GOOD REMINDER that I needed!
~My little sign says~

Count Your Blessings
Do What you Love
Be a Friend
Smile
Sing out Loud
Seize the day
Live Love Laugh
Believe
Savor the Moment
Practice Kindness

~Blessing #2!!~
My Quiet Time with Jesus and His Word!
I have my devotions in our baby nursery, and it is so fun being able to have my ALONE TIME and pour out my heart to Jesus and feel his "Hugs" back to me!
I am THANKFUL for Jesus my Savior, and that we have His written Word!
(The devotional book was a gift from my Dear friend Amy too.)
~HEATHER~

2 comments:

Amy said...

Lots of love to you, dear!

lila said...

I'm glad Jesus understands us when no one else does!! I'm so thankful we can leave all our cares with Him!! Hugs my friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...