By Bea on allrecipes.com
"This is a nice change from Pumpkin pie at your next holiday get together. Serve with whipped cream."
1 yellow cake mix
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 (29 oz.) can pumpkin
1/2 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice.
1/4 cup butter, chillled
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Set aside 1 cup of cake mix. Combine remaining cake mix with melted butter and 1 egg and mix until well blended; spread mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
3. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, 3 eggs, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well and pour this mixture over the cake mix mixture in the baking dish.
4. In a small bowl with a pastry blender, or in a food processor, combine chilled butter, and white sugar with reserved cake mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
5. Bake 45 to 50 mins. until top is golden.
And as always...ENJOY!