Monday, February 11, 2008

~Happy Birthday, Daddy and Daryl~

Today is the birthday of my Dear Daddy and my nice brother-in-law, Daryl!

Daddy, I'm so glad that I got to have you as my Daddy! Of all the Daddies in the world, I'd "choose" you all over again. =D Thanks for being such a sweet, kind, loving, caring and Christian Daddy. Thank you for being a constant student of God's WORD, and for being a prayer warrior too. Thank you (and Moma) for passing on that heritage to we children, we are blessed to call you "Daddy!" Thank you for putting Moma first after God and before we kids...and for loving Moma and being faithful to only her!! =) Thank you for the money you spent to come and see us here, we LOVED having y'all for those 2 1/2 weeks! I hope that you have a very special birthday!

Daryl, we are so glad that God brought you into our family. Since y'all were missionaries first, Phillip and I have learned a lot from y'all, and feel closer to y'all due to the missions experiences that both your family and our family has had these last few years. I hope that your birthday party on Saturday turned out great! We wish we could have been there to help y'all celebrate! Thank you for carefully serving Jesus, and for being such a nice husband to my sister and a nice Daddy to my nieces and nephew. May God give you a wonderful birthday today.

3 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

A very nice tribute to your daddy and brother-in-law, Heather. I agree with your sentiments. And, I too, am grateful to your father for the upbringing he gave to you because that in turn, gave us a beautiful daughter-in-law, Phillip a wonderful wife, and our grandchildren a delightful mother. Good upbringing brings joy to many hearts! Love, Mom D

Vonnie said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to Dad and Daryl! Amen and Amen!!

Myranda said...

Hope they both had great bdays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...