Tuesday, May 8, 2007

~Catch the Gratitude Attitude~

OK...it's count my blessings time!

Thank you God for my 2 healthy feet,
Thank you that I can taste my food when I eat.
Thank you for hands to make a couple of pies,
And for giving me 2 good-seeing eyes!

Thank you God for making me--ME,
Exactly how you wanted me to be. =)
Help me Lord to be thankful each day
For the things that you've brought my way!
~Heather~

YOU'LL WANT TO GO AND SEE A PICTURE THAT PHILLIP JUST POSTED ON HIS BLOG; JUST CLICK HERE. He happened to see a lady walking down the street, with her FEET ON BACKWARDS...literally, her feet were facing the opposite directions than she was. IT WAS SO SAD! =(

5 comments:

kayla said...

Wow! I've never seen that before. Makes me thankful for my own and for my kid's.

Esther Hilling said...

Heather,

As per your request on our blog, I am posting the information you need to get your picture to show up on these comments ...
1. Log in to your blogger account.
2. In the upper right of the screen there should be a link called "Dashboard" -- click on it.
3. Click "Edit Profile"
4. Under "Photograph" put in a link from your blog to the picture you want to use.

Hope this helps. If not, email me at cehilling@sbcglobal.net.

Esther Hilling said...

Oh, you also wanted to know how to know how many people visit your blog. Go to www.sitemeter.com -- there you can sign up for a FREE Counter and Statistic Tracker. They will give you directions on how to add it to your blog. To see what it looks like, go to the very bottom of our blog and it will say "1,000+ visitors." Click on the number and you can see the stats from our blog -- there are more stats than you can shake a stick at!

sarahmfry said...

Man. Anytime I want to feel sorry for myself, all I have to do is look around.....

The Dickinsons said...

sarah6=0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...