Friday, March 25, 2016

~My Resurrection Day Decor!~

Come on in, grab a cup of coffee, and let's take a fun little tour.
I love to decorate for each season, and Resurrection Day/Spring is one of the cheeriest seasons to decorate for.
Due to being on the mission field for most of the last 10 years (except for deputation or having babies) This is one of the first Springs I have spent in our own home.
So saying, I've really enjoyed decorating for Spring!!!

It's REALLY CHEERFUL....Because our Savior is ALIVE!!!


~A touch of fresh cotton brightens the entry way.~
~My decor on / above my piano.
I LOVE my over 100 year old Church window from my friend Nicki BRENT!!!!  :-)
And my REJOICE sign that always encourages me to do just that!~
~My "Friend" Jenny (whom I've never met :-) at DownGraceLane sells hand painted signs.  I decided to get one to help her out, and because it was Scripture and so Encouraging about our Savior being ALIVE!
"As for me, I know that my Redeemer Lives...Job 19:25

I found the random stick broken out of a tree in the parking lot when I was leaving Hobby Lobby, so grabbed it to add to my decor. :-)~
 ~I love the tulips I found at a neat shop. They look REAL, but aren't.~

 ~My fun little church birdhouses my mother-in-love gave me.~

 ~On our mantel.
 ~A little sign I made up.
Several years ago our family went through one of the WORST TIMES of our lives.
This song was a HUGE encouragement to me!~
 ~A simple little wooden tray (from Target), cute little birds 40 % from Michaels and my birdhouse I got from Michaels years ago. ~
 ~On the Antique China cabinet.~
 ~On the old ice box.  The little gold sign says, "HE HAS RISEN INDEED!"
 ~A little boxwood wreathe.~

 ~On the old bench from PA in our entry way.  
My burlap pillow I made on the right and a cute bunny pillow from Christmas tree shops on the left.~
 ~The buffet in our dinning room.~

 ~I just framed this pretty piece of paper that came in a frame 'cause it had a touch of purple in it that picked up the purple of my REAL-LOOKING TULIPS!  
Mr. Bunny hopped here from Kroger Marketplace.~
 ~And some eggs from Dollar tree.~
 ~Cute little bunny runner from the Target CHEAP aisle.~



Thanks for stopping by!
May each of you have a VERY BLESSED RESURRECTION WEEKEND AND LORD'S DAY!!!
HE IS RISEN....HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!!
~Heather~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably better say the window came from Brent since it was him arm you had to twist :-) Looks great.
Nicki

Kristyn Schaper said...

Very beautiful, Heather. We're in such a crazy season of our life now and I miss changing decorations in our house. We'll be traveling back to language school on Easter Sunday. 😒 Thankful for our Risen Saviour that will go with us though. ☺️

Moma said...

Heather, your spring decor is lovely! I am glad that we get to come over and enjoy your pretty house this coming Lord's Day! I love you, Moma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...