Saturday, September 12, 2015

~Fried P. B. and J sandwiches, and we're off to Uruguay!~

Phillip just took some snacks and went to see our friends Mariela and Fernando in the hospital.
(FERNANDO IS OUR FRIEND WHO WAS IN THE MOTORCYCLE WRECK 2 WEEKS AGO!)
If we understood Mariela correctly, Fernando had his final surgery on his stomach today.
The doctor says it is a Miracle he is still alive.  
PLEASE KEEP PRAYING 
FOR FERNANDO, (HE IS REALLY SUFFERING!!!!!)
FOR MARI ELLA HIS WIFE, AND THEIR LITTLE JEREMIAH! 
THANK YOU!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Next week it is time for us to go back to Uruguay to renew our Argentina visas.
Since Sarah is now in 9th grade, we will celebrate Sarah, and make this trip "Her 8th grade trip"!!!  :-)
PLEASE PRAY FOR US AS WE TAKE THIS TRIP.  
(I'm not a fan of being in boats!  But, I'll trust Jesus and TRY not to think about the WHAT IFS!!!!)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~On Friday I made Sloppy Chocolate for a special breakfast for our family.
THIS LITTLE BLUE-EYED "ANGEL" was my "helper!" :-) ~

 ~The Tale-tale signs of chocolate on her face. :-)~
 ~Fried P.B. and Jelly sandwiches.
We got this recipe from our friends the Belchers in Indiana! :-)
Kimberly and Sarah made some for our lazy Saturday morning breakfast this morning, and they were great.
They just made a P.B and J sandwich and then fried it like you would a grilled cheese sandwich.
You can go heavier on the jelly, but then you'll have to use a plate and a fork. :-) ~

 ~My Sweetheart surprised me and bought me a yummy dark chocolate candy bar with almonds. :-) ~
 ~Special times!
Chocolate from my sweetheart and pretty fresh flowers from our back yard.~
~HEATHER~

3 comments:

GLOANN said...

Years ago the then pastor of our congregation said, "There are no what-ifs on the good ship of Zion. I have never forgotten that and it has helped me through many of life's situations.

Prayers for safety on this boat trip. I do enjoy reading your blog.

GLOANN said...

I meant to say the wife of our pastor.

moma said...

Oh dear, I never heard of such a breakfast! But I am sure it was good, Kimbo. Daddy and just had special prayer for you that you will have a safe and fun trip. We wish you a wonderful time for your eight-grade graduation, Sarah! We will pray for you all the way there and back. I am sure I would feel about that water the same as you, Heather. I love you all, Moma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...