Thursday, August 6, 2015

~Last night we celebrated Uncle Charlie and Caro's birthdays!~

This past October....Being a VERY BUSY Mommy of a newborn baby, there were a couple FALL events that I didn't get time to post about. :-(
Since I Print off my Blog, so that my family have my Blog books to enjoy for YEARS to come, I REALLY wanted to include those 2 events. 
I FORGOT TO MAKE THIS POST until now, and I've already printed off my blog book from October-Dec., 2014, so I posted them in Jan. 2015. :-)  (Better late, than never! :-)
One of the FUN EVENTS... was a "Young ladies Baking Night" at my sister Laura's house and at our U.S.A. house.   
Click this link if you care to see the FUN PICS FROM OUR BAKING NIGHT, AND FROM OUR FALL GATHERING AT THE MILLS HOUSE.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Last night at English class we celebrated 2 birthdays of two very SPECIAL people in our lives!   :-)

Uncle Charlie and Caro.
Here's how we celebrated!
~Our table.~
 ~My Phillip bought me some pretty fresh flowers, so I used one for my centerpiece.~


 ~I bought these place cards YEARS ago in Ohio, so enjoyed getting to use them last night.~
 ~Since Uncle Charlie isn't much for sweets and cake, I made 2 of my Fruit pizzas for dessert.~
 ~I LOVE this Fruit pizza recipe...So light and yummy!~
 ~Some simple gifts for Caro and Uncle Charlie.
Elijah made a gift for each of them and put some coins inside. :-) ~
 ~My homemade whole wheat and oatmeal rolls.~
 ~The kids' table.~

 ~Snowflakes are appropriate here in Argentina right now.~
 ~We had such a fun time being together.  I think that I've only served Skyline Chili to Uncle Charlie and Aunt Yoli one time back in 2012, and NEVER served it to Leo and Caro and family.
So, I served Skyline Chili last night.~
 ~Sweet Elijah wanted to play "Happy Birthday" on his guitar.
He conned Kimberly into playing her violin with him, but then decided that he wanted her to play NOAH'S GUITAR with him.
So, he quickly taught her how to play the song, so they could play a guitar duet. :-)  It was sweet!~
 ~Uncle Charlie and Baby Abigail.  (He was singing a song to her and "dancing" with her. :-) ~
 ~Uncle Charlie holding up the notes that Noah and Elijah gave him for his birthday.~
 ~It's hard to see this, but Elijah drew "Uncle Charlie." :-) ~
 ~And he drew Aunt Caro too. :-) ~
 ~Aunt Caro and her picture.~
We had a delightful evening being together and celebrating Uncle Charlie and Caro.  May God give them many more birthdays!
~HEATHER~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...