Friday, May 28, 2010

~Scrapbooking pages~

While Phillip is gone the Lord has been helping the kids and I with their school work. I was able to write a bunch of Thank you notes to send to our supporters, and now I plan to scrapbook lots to get caught up before Phillip comes home. =)
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THIS SUNDAY MORNING. HERE IN COLOMBIA THE WHOLE MONTH OF MAY IS A TIME TO CELEBRATE MOTHERS. SO, THIS SUNDAY WE ARE HAVING A SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY SERVICE AT OUR CHURCH. FARLY HAS ASKED ME TO TALK TO OUR MOTHERS DURING OUR SUNDAY SERVICE. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL HELP ME TO CHALLENGE US MOTHERS, AND THAT GOD WILL HELP MY SPANISH. =) THANK YOU!
~The Lord has helped me to get several scrapbooking pages done here recently. I only have a few more pages and I will finish scrapbooking the year 2008! YEA! I'm hoping to get at least 6 months of 2009 scrapbooked before our baby is born. For I know that if I don't...I will be very overwhelmed with lots of pictures of the new baby, plus all of the year 2009 to scrapbook. The Lord is helping me. Here are some of the pages that I have done.~
~Kimberly. Please excuse the glare on some of these pages. I didn't have the energy to remove their plastic protectors to get the pictures. =)~
~November 2008 we decided to show a few of our Colombian friends what Thanksgiving day was all about! Here Kimberly is helping me get the apples ready to make pies. We made 2 apple pies, 2 pumpkin pies, and 64 rolls, plus LOTS of other food.~
~Our table. I had fun finding these little gold-ish colored leaves to use as place card holders.~
~After we ate we gathered in the living room and each gave thanks to God for something He had done that year, and sang hymns and prayed together. It was a precious time.~
~My birthday in 2008~


~The kids all dressed up for Christmas.~
~Our family pictures at the park.~
~Sarah's Strawberry Shortcake birthday party.~
~At her party I let all the kids make sugar cookies, cut them out, use all my sugars, icings and sprinkles to decorate them. They had fun. The next 2 pages go together.
FLOUR, SUGAR, FLOUR everywhere!~ =)

~Christmas 2008~
~Then I went ahead and scrapbook our JCPenny's Christmas pictures from this past December (2009).~





6 comments:

Dorcas said...

Your scrapbooking pages turned out beautiful!! I, too, love to scrapbook and brought my things to Cayman BUT have been far too busy to get started on that :) I hope to work on that this summer when I'm not working at school!! Very nice!!

The Going Blog said...

Your pages are great. I love to scrapbook. It has been awhile since I have done it. You are inspiring me :-)

Anonymous said...

Heather, you surely did not get your scrapbooking talent from your Moma for I cannot sit still for that long. But you surly do have talent and your pages inspire "even me". ;-) Love you so much and am so glad for this technology so that we can keep in touch over the long miles, Moma

lila said...

You are incredible. I can't believe you get so much done..I'm like your Moma, I can't sit still that long either. The pages are very nicely done. love you tons

sherryldickinson said...

Hi Heather,
I am enjoying your new family picture at the top of your blog.
When I saw your beautiful apple pies, I got envious of the people who had a piece of them. (Just joking!) There are no apple pies on earth, better or prettier than yours!
The Thanksgiving and Christmas pages of your scrapbooking are especially pretty. I didn't remember you had set such a glamorous table for your Thanksgiving guests.
Love,
Mom D

Daryl Hausman said...

Such sweet memories and family. We love you all! Laura and family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...