Monday, June 6, 2016

~It's our 21st Anniversary!!~

21 Years ago today, I married my Best Friend!!!  I love him Lots more today than I did then!  Besides Jesus, He's my Everything!  He's my Rock, My Shelter in the midst of the storm, my shoulder to cry on, my protector, my Pastor and Shepherd of our Home, my Provider, my Best Friend, my Fan, the Father to my Children, And the Godliest Man I know!
We've been through a Lot together in the Last week, and I can hardly bear to be away from him now.  Saturday while he was out, I asked him if he could please pick me up a new Heart...for I feel mine is broken!
One of our daughters was thanking her Daddy for taking such good care of Mommy...when I almost died last Sunday night, and then she said something like,
"I don't know who I'm going to marry, but he will have some big shoes to fill!"
I hope and PRAY that our 4 girls can find husbands that Love Jesus with their whole heart, and love them next.  If they can find godly men half of what Phillip is, they'll be blessed. :-)
~HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SWEETHEART!!!
  I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!~
Jesus gave me the strength to take our anniversary pics (in our back yard) yesterday.
~21 Years on our way to Forever Together!~




I am Blessed!
~Heather~

4 comments:

lila said...

A very special anniversary to you two!!! We love and appreciate you so much! I'm glad you have him to lean on. When your nest is empty you will lean on him even more. I'm so thankful Jesus has given Jim and I almost 42 years together. I wish we could do something to make your day extra special! Hop you have a super fantastic day!!!! Much love and prayers. p.s. Your pictures are adorable!!

Moma said...

Hello Phillip and Heather, Daddy and I are at home and I finally got to check my e-mail. You and Phillip are adorable on you bike. Daddy and I thank the Lord for taking care of you when you were so low. Happy Anniversary! Love, Moma

sherryldickinson said...

Dear Heather, I was wondering where on earth in Cincinnati you found this pretty background for your Anniversary pictures, and here it was in your own back yard! Well, of all things! This spot worked perfectly for your pictures! Beautiful pictures they are, I say! You are a born photographer! I'm so glad that you love our dear Phillip! I'm so glad that Phillip loves our dear Heather! Even though there are imperfections in our spouses and us, it's wonderful how Jesus can give us our husbands, and we know that they are the person that Jesus picked especially for us. And the more years I've been married, the more I realize that this is TRUE. I want to get a copy of one of these gorgeous pictures of Phillip and you. It would make a beautiful wall hanging. I love you so much Heather for the beautiful Christian woman that you are. It means more to me than you can ever know because you are not worldly, nor pining for the things of the world. It is so much fun having you for my daughter-in-law! Jesus knew how much I would enjoy all of your creations, your ideas, your decorations, your photography, your stories, your children, your side of the family, and so many other things about you. Also, I appreciate that you love your husband like you do. You two make a perfect couple. Happy 21st Anniversary! Love, Mom D

sherryldickinson said...

PS - Oh yes, and I love your blog! Mom D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...