Friday, February 12, 2010

~My Valentine~

~Kimberly took this picture of Phillip and I the day we found out that God was sending us a surprise bundle of Joy!~
Phillip, you have been my sweetheart for 17 years!!! (14 years since we have been Married and 3 years before that when we were dating! =) Each year our relationship just keeps getting better. I will be forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me YOU!! You are a Very Caring and Awesome Husband and you treat me like a queen, A Great Daddy who LOVES our children, and a true Man of God!! We have been through a lot together: Some Bad (Sarah's broken leg, Sarah nearly dying in the airplane, etc.), Some Difficult (leaving the USA to study Spanish in Costa Rica, and saying those hard goodbyes to come and live in Colombia to share God's love with others) and Some Good (The birth of our 4 precious bundles, ,news of our 5th one=D, and seeing God work in Colombia, etc.) All of these things have drawn us closer to each other and closer to our Heavenly Father. I love you Phillip and I ask you to be my life-long Valentine! =)

Our family has started a blog that will give Kimberly, Sarah, Noah, and Phillip a chance to blog too. Here is the link!
http://dickinsonjourney.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you so much, Heather, for being my sweetheart. I love you dearly.
-Phillip

Rob and Deanna said...

Congratulations on your 5th little Dickinson! We are thrilled to have you home for Comargo. Dusti's tux is for Tyler Campbell's wedding. He wanted to model it for Daddy & chose his snake skin cowboy boots to match. :-)

Ronda said...

Congratulations on the new little one...babies are such miracles from God! Trust that you will have a great pregnancy!
What a sweet tribute to your hubby...lovin' mine, too! :) God is good!

lila said...

Awe, sweet tribute to your love. The pic is sweet. We love you two dearly and can't thank God enough for the mentoring yrs we got in Phx. from you. Praying all goes well and #5 will arive without any complications. love you tons

Anonymous said...

Been going too fast here in Westfield the last few days to give you a call. I was glad tonight to see a new post with the pictures and to read all the nice things you had to say about our "son"-in-law. :-) You have a wonderful man and glad that you know it and that he knows the gift God has given him in a wife as well. Trust this little one is not giving the Mommy too much grief now. I love you, Moma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...