1. Jesus dying on the cross for our sins
2. The Bible...God's "Love Letter" to His children
3. Our Holiness Heritage
4. God's presence in Our lives
5. For my Sweetheart! He's the BEST!! =) [He
6. For our dear Kimberly...she's my right hand lady. She's so FUN to be around. She has a contagious laugh that she's had since she was tiny. =)
7. For our sweet Sarah. She's a huge help too. She's always looking around to see how/who she can help.
8. For our precious Noah. Just a faithful quiet boy who LOVES to play cars...and still gives Mommy hugs!
9. For our adorable Elijah. He will always be our "baby boy" and makes us laugh a lot.
10. For our surprise little Mary. Jesus knew that she would bring a lot of joy to our lives! She's so ornery and makes us laugh too!
11. Phillip is Thankful for ~ME~ his Wife =) and Our kids are thankful for their Mommy.
12. For Mommy's homemade goodies and good food to eat!
13. For Good health
14. For this nice breezy apt. to live in here in Argentina that Jesus provided for us RIGHT ON TIME!
15. For Kimberly's violin
~Elijah looking at my fresh strawberry pie with white chocolate...and a bucket of yummy ice cream. ALMOST more temptation than a little boy can handle. =)~
17. For our PRECIOUS Family / Friends in the USA
18. For our PRECIOUS Friends in Colombia
19. That we get to live close to an Ocean here in Argentina
20. For our dog Bridget
21. Sarah is thankful for her family, and friends, her Bitty Baby, and toys.
22. Sarah is grateful that she got baptized.
23. I'm Thankful for our camera. It's not very fancy, but Jesus helps us to take nice pics with it! =)
24. Noah is Thankful that he has a birthday each year.
25. For Sunshine
26. For my birthday pillows, another neat thing I hope to post about soon, =) and for a HUGE answer to prayer that Jesus just did for our family!
27. For each time that Jesus touches little Elijah and he gets better! (when he gets a cold it normally goes right into asthma problems. If you've never seen a little child gasping for breath...it's beyond description!)
28. For Elijah's toys.
29. For Christmas...the celebration of Jesus' birth.
30. For my blog...and all y'all...my faithful readers, pray-ers, and commenters. =)