Monday, February 16, 2009

~Valentine's pics and Elijah is now 9 months~

I hope that all of y'all had a Happy Valentine's Day! We did! While Phillip was at his Bible class, the kids and I cleaned the house and Sarah rearranged the living room. Then we had fun hiding my love notes and some chocolates for Daddy and we made him his favorite cake...jello cake. He had fun finding the notes and chocolates (with Noah's help =), reading my Valentine's blog post, and enjoyed his cake too. ~My Jello cake that I made and decorated for Phillip.~~Phillip surprised me by bringing home this BEAUTIFUL Colombian flower arrangement! (You should be able to click on pic to make it larger.) This cost less than a dozen roses cost in the USA. Colombians take great pride in their flowers...their arrangements are truly WORKS OF ART!! Thank you, sweetheart for this gorgeous bouquet of flowers and for the sweet note too! I love you!~
~Our baby Elijah is now 9 months! Here are some pics that I took of him. Enjoy! =)~
~I love this outfit that Sis. Kennedy got for Elijah. I LOVE his little bow tie! First We took a few pics before we put on his knee socks and shoes.~
~Look, Mommy, I can stand up.=)~
~Those fingers still are pretty tasty.~
~Surely I can figure out how to untie this shoe.~
~Sitting all alone.~
~Just relaxing and taking it easy.~

~Kimberly took this cute picture of his little feet, shoes and socks.~~Looking happy.~
Trying to crawl away from that camera. =)~

~My favorite~

15 comments:

Dorcas said...

Little Elijah is so cute!! Happy 9 Months Birthday :o) And your Valentine's flowers are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Aww!!! How sweet! Thanks be to Jesus for that little precious "little bit"! How precious! I LOVE THAT OUTFIT FROM Moma's dear friend in IN! How well I remember her holding our Bryan when he was SO ill while we were at their church for a dept service when our Bryan was just 4 mo old too! Blessins from heaven they are, huh?! Loved your gorgeous Valentine flowers too! Love you much, Laura

Michelle said...

Elijah is such a doll, Heather! Love the pictures.

Charity said...

What gorgeous and exotic flowers!!! And I love the pictures of Elijah. Isn't it just too cute how they cross their feet like that? Good job, Kimberly...

The Going Blog said...

Oh my! He is one cutie! 9 mo. are you sure? ha It seems just like yesterday we all were so worried about you having him too early. It is obvious that he is one loved little guy.

Tamra said...

Love Elijah's outfit and the cute photos of him! What a doll!

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

You all do such a beautiful job taking pictures! You really do not need JCPenneys! If you were here in the States, you could probably take pics as a business! If you lived nearby I would bring my kids to you! It looks like you had a great V-day!

Gayle said...

Your cake looks yummy! I can hardly believe Elijah is 9 months. I love the outfits. He is a cutie! Wow! Those flower arrangements are a work of art how beautiful!
Love Ya!

Rob and Deanna said...

Love all the pictures~! Such a darling Little Man! Way to go, Philip, that is A Gorgeous Arrangement!

lila said...

The flowers are beautiful. Little Elijah is too. You did a great job taking them. love you tons

Beth Stetler said...

I love reading your blog. Our Valentine bouquets are very similar. My arrangement is smaller, but has many of the same flowers and greenery. I posted a pic on my blog.

Ronda said...

Beautiful flowers! Handsome boy! :)

Anonymous said...

A. Heather,
Those pics. are toooooo cute!!!! Makes me miss ya'll SOOO much!
Luv, your niece,
Natasha~

Anonymous said...

Elijah is a little doll baby no matter what he's wearing, but that outfit is just precious. I love your pictures...they look like they've been done by a professional photographer.

Wow, gorgeous flowers! You did good, Phillip! And the jello cake looks yummy...and he got notes and chocolate, too? (smile)

Love to all ...

Unknown said...

What a sweet little guy. Precious! I like the overalls, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...