"25 random things"
1. I DON'T NORMALLY like to do these type of things (don't have time), but I felt under pressure, so here goes. =)
2. I was born in Ohio, but spent the longest time of my younger life in Tennessee, thus I LOVE Tennessee.
3. I have moved 20 times in my life.
4. I started playing the piano when I was 4.
5. I always wanted to marry a preacher/pastor because my Mommy made being a pastor's wife look like so much fun!
6. I always wanted to be a Mommy. When I was younger I wanted 12 kids...but then as I got older I realized where they came from and decided that 4 was a perfect number. =)
7.God gave me the desires of my heart...I got to marry a wonderful preacher/pastor in June 1995 and God has blessed us with 4 precious children!
8. I LOVE to scrapbook and am basically all caught up thanks to my dear friend Luann Boardman helping me scrapbook all my pics up to 2004, and then the Lord has helped me keep up to date since then.
9. I love to play the piano!
10. I love to sing with my family.
11. I LOVE TO BAKE!!!
12. I love to have company over!
13. I love to spend time with my precious family.
14. I have lived in 8 different states.
15. I have lived in 3 different countries.
16. I have been in at least 47 of the 50 states.
17. I have been in 7 different countries.
18. I studied Spanish in Costa Rica for one year.
19. I have lived in Colombia for 2 years and 7 months.
20. I'm the baby, and have a dear sister and 2 great brothers.
21. I don't like to read much since I'd rather be doing something with my hands, but I do like to read books on how to be the best wife and Mommy I can be! =)
22. I speak Spanish and English.
23. My hair nearly touches the floor.
24. I once made a cake that took 96 eggs.
25. I want to draw closer to Jesus in 2009!!