Saturday, December 29, 2007

~Happy Birthday~

Happy Birthday to my dear brother Lincoln!! Lincoln we would have LOVED to have been with all of y'all at Daddy and Moma's house in IN for Christmas...but as you know we couldn't...but our hearts were there!!! We so enjoyed y'all's phone call...it was great hearing from all of y'all! Hoping to see y'all in a few months when we come home to have our precious baby. =D Thank you TONS for helping stuff our newsletters...we loved seeing the pic of all of y'all helping (or should I say all but Andrew...HA!)but it did make us feel GUILTY! Trust me, I'd have stuffed them all myself, if I could have just been with all of my family! =) Hoping you have a WONDERFUL birthday today. We love and miss you and your precious family TONS!!!

Keith, sorry that your Aunt Heather didn't get a birthday post posted for you on your birthday. Let's just blame it on my tired pregnant brain. =D We love and miss y'all and hope your day was a happy one! Can't wait to see y'all in the Spring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...