God didn't open the doors for us to purchase those tickets until yesterday.
We are His ambassadors and Go and Stay at HIS BIDDING. =)
We have soooo much to do my head is spinning.
(excuse the poem, it wasn't planned. =)
(Lord willing we will be going to Colombia to serve our people there for a couple weeks or so. This will also fulfill our requirements for our Colombia residencies.
Then we will go on to Argentina to work for Jesus again there.)
PLEASE, PLEASE pray that we can get all the loose ends wrapped up in these few short days.
~ ~ ~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS, CONCERN, AND PRAYERS regarding my last post!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
One of the things our family REALLY wanted to do before we left for S. America was to attend our Christian Nation Church Christmas dinner.
We LOVE our Church, we LOVE our Church family, and we LOVE our Church Christmas dinner! Grammy (and her helpers) always make the Christmas dinner SO SPECIAL! :-)
Jesus DID LET us attend our Church Christmas dinner....and Here's some pics of our Wonderful evening. =)
We are blessed with a good group of DEAR young people whom we LOVE to pieces and for whom we are PRAYING. We want each one of them to ALWAYS serve Jesus! =) ~
Mary, Elijah, and I got our names chosen and so we got to chose a gift. =)
Here is Mary looking at her gift, a fun mouse story book.~
1. Choose what to take,
2. PACK, and weigh all suitcases,
3. Make sure all of our laundry is washed (you can't leave dirty laundry to set for a year),
4. All dishes are washed up,
5. All food crumbs from the kids vacuumed up so as to not draw bugs or mice while we are gone,
6. Christmas purchased and wrapped up so we can open Christmas with the kids early so we can pack the gifts!
7. Do a whole HOST of other things too many to mention! :-)