Monday, November 18, 2019

~Women of Worth Women's Ministry Symposium in Indianapolis,. IN~

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS for the Women Of Worth last Saturday in Indianapolis, IN.
I had the privilege to speak in this Women's Symposium on Ministry.  I spoke on being a missionary.  The Lord helped me and helped all the ladies that shared.  God's sweet presence was near, for which we were praying.
~Kimberly, Sarah, and I road Tripin' to my Daddy and Moma's house ....the night before I spoke.~
 ~Moma served us a yummy snack to us...and then served us this delicious berry pie. It was the nicest visit with them, though it was short.~
~Me Speaking~
 ~Sarah's friend Mercy SURPRISED Sarah and showed up.
Kimberly, Mercy, Sarah, and Merilee.~
 ~Kimberly, Moma, Myself, and Sarah.~
(I WAS SOOO HAPPY that my Moma could come with us!!)
 ~My sweet friend Valorie presenting a Shining Light reward to Kimberly for her service to Jesus.~

 ~Myself, Moma, and our Sweet friend Mrs. Kennedy.~
 ~Dearest Sis. Brock and I!  I have known her since I was little. 
How I LOVE this sweet lady.~
~Dearest Sis. Jewett sharing on prayer.  She and her team put together this encouraging day of turning our eyes to Jesus, Serving Him, and Touching other for Him.~
~Go Light your world....
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE RESPONSIBILITY WE ALL HAVE!!
TO LIGHT OUR WORLD FOR JESUS.
BRIGHTEN THE CORNER WHERE WE ARE!!!~
 ~Us Speakers~
 ~Singing with Bro. and Sis. Jewette~
 ~My Precious friend Susanna! How I LOVE her!~
~Kimberly and Sarah enjoyed visiting with the Himelick girls.~

PRAYERS APPRECIATED AS WE HEAD TO ILLINOIS FOR 
A MISSIONARY SERVICE THIS WEEK.  
We super excited that this trip includes getting to spend some time with our DEAREST of Dear friends, Steve and Luann, Sito, and possibly Bethany.
~HEATHER~

1 comment:

lila said...

I’m glad you had the privilege of speaking to those ladies about God’s ministry!! Would love to have been there!! Love the pics!! Thanks for sharing and so happy your precious momma could be there!!!! Love you bunches and bunches!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...