Friday, November 8, 2019

~My Happy Birthday~

This weekend we will be having mission services in Fordland, and Mt Zion, MO!  
~Prayers appreciated~ 
for traveling mercies and God's presence in our services.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(If you missed the tour of the inside of our new house that Jesus gave us....click here.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Thank you for your nice birthday wishes 
that many of you wrote me on FB.
I had a wonderful birthday surrounded by my dear family and friends.  I am VERY BLESSED!!!
On my birthday, we attended the local IHC service at the Loveland, OH church and then some dear friends and our family went out afterward.  Here are a few pics.
~My Fall table at home...~

 ~A couple of my fun snuggly birthday gifts...~
 ~My FREE birthday coffee from Starbucks (sadly Phillip had to work that day.) ~
~Sweet gifts from my dear friends Kelly and Stephanie~
~And a fun fall gift from my sweet sister Laura~
~FREE Graeter's ice cream~
~We attended the local IHC Tuesday night at our church, 
Wednesday night at the Loveland church, 
and Thursday night at the Amelia Church.  
(Sadly, we cannot attend tonight since we are getting ready to leave for MO.) 
The Lord helped the young preachers from GBS that preached before each evening service.~
 ~Dear "Dad Sankey"~
~After the service at Loveland our DEAR friends the Ryans and Stampers and our family 
went out to celebrate my birthday. :-) 



 ~My sweet friend Kelly and I.  Sadly, I didn't think to get a pic before Stephaie left. :-( ~
~Our children....
LOOK WHO JUST GOT GLASSES...NOAH DID!!~
 ~After the IHC service at our church~
~The IHC service last night at Amelia~
We enjoyed the ministry of the young preachers and music groups from GBS, as well as from Bro. and Sis. Jerry Glick, and the encouraging preaching of Bro. Curtis Going.~

 ~Attending the Local IHC each evening made for some LATE nights...
but the good services filled with God's sweet presence were worth it.~
(Elijah, Mary, and Abigail asleep in the back of Daddy's work van.)
~BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS RECIPE~
This is a recipe I found recently that our family enjoys!
RECIPE BELOW
~NOTE: FOR A MORE YUMMY FLAVOR...I SAUTED THE VEGGIES (I ONLY USED ONIONS AND PEPPERS) BEFORE 
ADDING THEM TO THE RAW EGGS~


 ~I LOVE BARGAINS!  
And I Love my cute little metal "hello pumpkin" sign that I got 75% off at Kirklands 
with some birthday money.  :-)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AS WE GO TO MISSOURI FOR MISSION SERVICES THIS WEEKEND!!!  
The longer we live, the more we realize that we don't want to do anything in our own strength... 
WE MUST HAVE GOD'S HELP!!!
~HEATHER~

1 comment:

lila said...

What a nice special birthday!! You are blessed to have so many friends!! Your table is lovely! Enjoyed all the pics! Praying for you all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...