Friday, June 14, 2013

~My Sweet Moma~

We are now in Phoenix and enjoying time with Phillip's DEAR Dad and Mom.  Pics of our last few services and then our time here in AZ coming soon.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Many of you may have heard by now that my Moma had a light stroke a little over a week ago!  ;-(
We THANK THE LORD that it was just that...a LIGHT stroke and not a full-blown one!!!
 ~Sarah was looking through Mom D's pics last night and found this one of Moma at GG's house...holding our Kimberly (in just her little slip) when she was a baby. I love this pic.~ 
I have always been VERY close to my Moma.  I have never taken her for granted, and have always told her how much I love her and that she was the BEST! 
But, I tell you what, let something like this happen....and that someone special REALLY BECOMES SOMEONE S.P.E.C.I.A.L!
So, please take my advice.  Love your family...your husband, or wife, or Dad or Mom like there's NO tomorrow....for tomorrow you might get that dreaded phone call that something has happened to them. 
I probably won't have updates on Moma, for things are pretty much the same from day to day right now, but I would appreciate your prayers for Moma and for Daddy during this time.  Thank you!!!
I LOVE IT...that I can count on y'all....my faithful blog readers to help me pray when there is a need!!!  Thanks for being there!  Y'all are the best!! 

8 comments:

lila said...

I am so happy you are with Bud and Sherry but so sad about your precious Moma whom is a very dear friend of mine. I think about her off and on all day and pray for her through out the day. I am so glad we got to have a short stay with them a couple of weeks ago. She is one of my hero's. Praying for you all.

Keith and Crystal said...

Praying....

Melissa said...

So sorry about your Mom, we will be praying for her.
It has been so fun to "travel" with you through your blog post, I have enjoyed seeing the sights without packing up the twins.

Daryl Hausman said...

Heather such a sweet post about the sweetest EVER Moma in all the world! In my prayer time this a.m. I was reminded of the scripture... "Seek ye 1st the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you!" What "these things" are Jesus doesn't tell us, but I wondered this a.m. if it wasn't b/c He didn't want to limit them! He knows our EVERY need and we are praying MUCH for a complete healing for our sweet Moma! And for God's CLEAR direction for their future needs! SO glad that we CAN TRUST JESUS... for He in the only one that really knows what's best for us! Love you and prayin your time with Dad and Mom Dickinson just CRAWLS BY!(So Grandma Dickinson gets her wish and that time WON'T FLY by like it usually does!!!=)Nice to get to chat yesterday a bit! Love ya so much, Laura and Family

Anonymous said...

Praying for your momma. ~Carla~

RicKaren said...

Sorry about your momma! Thankful it was not worse! You are still in my prayers!

Ellen Dickinson said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mother having a light stroke, Heather. I'm praying for full healing for her. Love to all, Aunt Ellen

Brittany said...

So sorry to hear about your Moma - we will be praying for her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...