Sunday, March 29, 2020

~May All who come behind us....FIND US FAITHFUL!!~

~May Phillip and I be Faithful to Jesus...
for our Children, 
Grandchildren (some day), 
Great grandchildren, 
and others!~

OUR CLOUD OF WITNESSES....
 WHO ARE ROOTING FOR US TO MAKE HEAVEN....
JUST GOT A LITTLE BIGGER!!!
~My Sweet Grandmother is in Heaven~
My heart is breaking and I wept harder yesterday 
than I ever have. 
My sweet GG Went to be with Jesus!!!! 😢
(March 28th, 2020)

She was full of spunk, 
ornery as can be, 
loved Jesus with her whole heart, 
full of life and so fun to be around, 
made us all laugh, 
loved to entertain company with her 
beautiful Southern Hospitality, 
and pretty much where I came. :-)
I loved her sooooo much and am going to 
MISS HER sooo badly!!!! 
But She's not sick anymore, and she's running around Heaven holding Pop Pop's hand and worshiping Jesus! 
So I wouldn't bring her back for anything.
But I'm going miss her more than words can express!!! 

My Grandmother has always been one of my FAVORITE people!!! She was hilarious, ornery, sweet, giving, Loved Jesus, was a great cook, Loved to Clean like no one's business, loved to be outside, had a green thumb and was great with plants, she was excellent at doing laundry and could get out any stain....
and was the Best Grandmother in the whole wide world!!
Her Mac and Cheese and Soppy Chocolate and biscuits 

were my favorite!!🍴 

One day, when I was little, I said something grammatically incorrect and my Moma said,
"Heather, you need to use proper GRAMMAR."
I laughed and said,
"Whoever heard tell of a Proper GRANDMOTHER!" 🤣


When Grandmother was in her 50's she went sledding with some of the students from our school in Friendsville, TN. Her sled went under a parked car and Grandmother hurt her back!! I was 3 and came to visit her the next day. (I'm quite sure that the drawer in her dinning room that contained candy was the main source of my desire to call on this patient!) 😃 🍭
I went in to see Grandmother and told her that she was 

too OLD to go sledding!! 
To which she replied, "I AM NOT OLD!!" 
Then I said,
"If you aren't old, what are you doing with those CRACKS in your face?" 😃

🤣
Sweet Grandmother, THANK YOU for loving and serving Jesus all of these years!! 

GG, Thank you for taking God's careful way, and for raising Moma, Uncle Carson, 
and Aunt W Carole Scarbrough Roush to love Jesus. 
You have given us A Heritage of Holiness for which we will always be grateful!!!!
You and Granddaddy were such neat examples of those who Love Jesus and HELP others!!! 
Thank you for being willing to mortgage your Brick Ranch Home to help buy the Friendsville campus so Daddy (Edgar A Bryan) and all of y'all could start Christ College and Academy! 
You and Granddaddy touched untold number of lives for Jesus through your sacrifice!!!!
I was so happy that my Kimberly Dickinson got to help care for you several times so she could really get to know the adorable lady who I have Loved for 46 years.
She treasures every minute she has had with you!!!! She recorded a lot of your neat love story that you told her and LOVED y'all's late night talks enjoying ice cream together!! 💕
💝💕💝


Please hug our two babies for us and tell them that their family is going to live so that we can come to Heaven and see them one day! 👶🏻👶🏻
I love you, GG, you were one of the dearest ladies I have ever known. I want to be just like you when I grow up!!! 💕

ALL WHO HAVE COME BEHIND YOU 
HAVE FOUND YOU FAITHFUL!!

YESTERDAY YOU HEARD THOSE 
BEAUTIFUL WORDS,
"WELL DONE, THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!!!" -GOD
~Heather~

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Dear Heather, I am so sorry for you, but happy for your sweet GG. Heaven is growing sweeter by the day. When my dad passed away, I told Brent my heart was broken for me and my boys that wouldn't really get to know their grandpa, but I wouldn't wish my dad back from Heaven for anything in this world.

The Dickinsons said...

Dear Nicki, You are so right! GG has wanted to go to Heaven since my Grandaddy went there back in 1997! She is now all whole, not sick or in pain, she is with Grandaddy, and is worshiping Jesus! :-). We MUST go to Heaven and take a whole bunch of people with us!! ~Heather~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...