Monday, February 10, 2020

~Valentine's Decor, We Love because He first LOVED US!!~

We have had a busy month, traveling to a missionary service in PA, seeing some dear friends there,
taking our kids to Central PA Youth Convention (CPYC) which was WONDERFUL and filled with waves and waves of God's SWEET PRESENCE,
running to and from music lessons, Homeschooling, helping out at our own church, staying in contact with our people on the field, etc.
I plan to post some of those pics as soon as I can.
But since Valentine's is Friday...I wanted to post pics of my Valentine Decor!
I love Valentine's...because 
I am very much LOVED by my wonderful man, 
and because I very much LOVE my wonderful man! (`~`) 
Also, WE LOVE BECAUSE HE (CHRIST) FIRST LOVED US!!

So, grab yourself a cup of coffee, tea, hot cider, or whatever you enjoy and come along...!

Disclaimer: Our family LIVES in our house!!! 
So, as my sweet Moma put it, 
Heather is GOOD at taking pictures...but right outside of her pretty pics might just be a mess. :-)

I love to decorate my little nest with the things that Jesus and others have given me.


~This my sweetheart and I...by a neat old church in MO~
~The Old Gas Stove~

I love this sign...
 ~"He stole my heart...
So I took His last Name!!" 


~Lord willing, Kimberly and Sarah are headed to Peru on a mission's trip in June.
Sarah is making pans of lasagna with 9 full servings....for a donation toward her trip.
They have to half of their $$$ by the middle of March.
If interested in getting a yummy lasagna to feed your fam, and help out Sarah, 
leave a comment below, or contact me.
~Kimberly is making her Delicious Macarons...
6 for $25 
raising funds to go to Peru.
She has a new Strawberries and cream flavor that is so yummy!
Her classic macarons and her chocolate ones are Delish as well!
Let her / me  know if you are interested!
~The Master Bedroom...~
~On Phillip's side...He does write me love notes!!~
 ~Does anyone else love that little section of cheap things in the front of Target?
I am rarely in Target, but if I have to run in there, I love their little treasures, for little $.
That is where I got this "You + Me" pillow.
 ~"Mad about you!"...
and a real love note from my sweetheart, on my side!~
~Elijah and Abigail made us some snow ice cream.  
The snow had melted and then refrozen, so it was a little lumpy but delish!~
~In case you missed it on FB,
Sarah has a special friend named Josh.
Our families have been great friends since Sarah was 12.
Josh is a dear young man that loves Jesus and we are very happy with them together.
They became "officially official" on Jan. 20, 2020!~ 
~Heather + Phillip~

 ~It was so fun to wake up 2 different mornings 
and see that Jesus had painted our world all white in the night!~
 ~Our Centerpiece on our table.~
(I got the letters like 80% off at an After-Christmas-sale years ago.)
 ~On our comfy couch. (given to us by my dear friend Penny)
I turned around our Fall pillows, so that just the gray stripes show,
And added the  gray "snuggle" pillow.
(I left the little "JOY" chalkboard on the buffet, 
because if you have LOVE in your heart for Jesus and others,
You will have JOY).~

~Phillip found this old tennis rack on the side of the road in Argentina, and we added the chalkboard.
Abigail found this heart-shaped rock and brought it to me. :-) ~
THANK YOU, DEAR JESUS, FOR GIVING YOUR ALL FOR EACH OF US!!!!
~HEATHER~

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm confused. How can "They became officially official on Feb. 20, 2020!" when it is only February 10, 2020?

The Dickinsons said...

Nicki...Fixed it. Jan. 20, 2020. :-)

Nicki said...

Yeah! Now I can get out of the land of confusion. :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...