Friday, October 13, 2017

~My "CAST OFF"....Cast Iron Garden table and chairs...Gets a FACE LIFT!!!~

In case  you missed it you can go HERE to read my post about my niece Kelsea's wedding, Mary's birthday, UBC Fun Fall Fest, etc.

THIS WEEKEND is Homecoming at our Alma Mater God's Bible School.  We're looking forward to reconnecting with old friends.  
AND...Bro. Garen Wolf is coming back to direct our choir again!!!

This Homecoming is the 50th Anniversary for my Daddy, Edgar A. Bryan. :-)

While we were in Florida in July, my Sweetheart found this table and chairs beside the road in someone's trash. :-) 
I was so HAPPY!

~So, we brought it home, sanded it, and I spray painted it with rustoleum paint the color of 
"Ocean Mist." ~
 ~ I....
 ~AM.....
 ~SOOOOOO
 ~HAPPY!!~ 
~It's so fun to go out on the front porch with a little drink and sit at our little table and chairs.~
 ~I was happy to find this CUTE little bucket at the UBC Fall Fest last weekend.~
~Thank you, Dear Jesus, for letting my sweetheart find this table and chairs for me!!!~
Next week, Lord willing, our family will be going to the Missionary Convention at Union Bible College. 
~HEATHER~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...