We have had the privilege to travel more recently and have missionary services...which also means getting to be with dear Family & Friends! <3
So, let's enjoy these fun pics together!
We Leave Soon for our Beloved Colombia!
PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS TRIP AND FOR THE HOLINESS CONVENTION!!!
Our Holiness Convention in Bogota, will be Wednesday thru Sunday, Oct. 7th-11th.
~Some pics Kimberly sent me of Sweet Stella.~
~And Sweet Adelynn too.~
~On our Way to VA for a mission's service.~
~A Fun Game / Snack time at our sweet niece Darla's house.~~Fun visiting with Bryan and Darla.~
~Our nice place to stay.~
~David and Jamie took us to the Saddle Mountain for breakfast. So fun!~
~Darla's cute feminine desk.~
~Mary and Abigail went to school.~
~Phillip enjoyed being with our dear nephew Bryan.~
~A yummy supper and snack at David and Jamie's.~~Our mission service at Galax. Jesus helped us.~
~I requested that Julie play the offertory...and she grabbed some fun help.~
~Fun Friends.~
~Dear Phillip and Dear David....have been friends since high school days at
Gospel Center School in Phoenix, AZ.~
~Phillip speaking at Chapel the next morning.~
~Eating lunch on the way home.~
~Boiled peanuts.~
~In our dinning room. I love traveling and being with dear family and friends, but I have traveled a lot recently,
~Enjoying her banana pancake.~
~Then I made Mud Hen Bars for our CNC Congress.~
~Meringue on top.~
~Mud Hen Bars and the game Codenames!~
~Dear Elijah bought this adorable sweater for Mary!!~
~My Mud Hen Bars.~
~We were missing Mike Kline, due to him being at Men Arise.~
~Pastor Eisenhart gave a wonderful devotional!~
~The Lord helped the Ryans sing.~
~Dear Friends....
~And Some More Dear Friends....~
~After the Congress, I took the girls to CNC for a fun time of playing volleyball and softball.~
~Neat Men Arise photo.~
~Grammy made us a yummy snack to eat on our way home.~
~A yummy candy bar Phillip brought me from CO.~
~A neat Antique store in Wilmington,
~Dear Kimberly brought us these yummy brats!~
~Little tiny pumpkins I found at Cracker Barrel for Laura...and for me.~
~Laura served us such a yummy breakfast!~~So glad that these 2 got to have a nice visit.
~And a yummy breakfast.~
~Then Luann took us to The Green Thumbers for Coffee.~
~Mary, Melanie, Luann, Heather, Abigail, and Phillip~
~Fun to see Cayden and my sweet Ruthann.~
~I made a Pumpkin Delight!~
~And Sparkling Apple Cider.~
~It was beautiful.~
~Pozole.~
~Uncle Nona and Adelynn.~
~Adelynn Snuggles.~
~A gift from Josh, Sarah, and Adelynn.~
~A cute Winnie the Pooh backpack and sweatshirt.~
~Abigail and Ava got Mary...~
~Both Dad and Mom have recently fallen down their back stairs!!!! :-(
~Phillip speaking at Chapel the next morning.~
~Eating lunch on the way home.~
~Boiled peanuts.~
~In our dinning room. I love traveling and being with dear family and friends, but I have traveled a lot recently,
So I am enjoying the days that I get to be home.~
~Front Porch ~Sweet ~Front Porch!~
~Love our Fire King cups with my old Joy of Cooking Cookbook.~
~Met up with Cayden at GBS.~
~Decorating for Christian Nation Church Congress
~Catching up on the dishes that piled up while I was gone!~
~In the Living Room.~~Front Porch ~Sweet ~Front Porch!~
~Love our Fire King cups with my old Joy of Cooking Cookbook.~
~Sunday at Strait Creek.~
~I found 2 of these HUGE black fans at a bin store in MO.~~A fun Fall Tablescape.~
~Met up with Cayden at GBS.~
~Decorating for Christian Nation Church Congress
Our Phillip, Noah, and Elijah were at Men Arise in CO.~
~Sarah and Adelynn came to join us for a few days!
~Sarah and Adelynn came to join us for a few days!
It was SO FUN TO BE HOME and have them with us!!!!~
~Elijah on the Men Arise video from last year.~
~Enjoying baking and using my fun cast iron bread pan from Josh & Sarah!~
~Delicious!~
~Elijah on the Men Arise video from last year.~
~Making a yummy Pumpkin Streusel bread.~
RECIPE LINK BELOW!!!!
~Enjoying baking and using my fun cast iron bread pan from Josh & Sarah!~
~Delicious!~
Here is the Yummy Pumpkin Streusel cake recipe!
~New bath toys for the grand girls.~
~All squeaky clean.~
~MEN ARISE PHOTOS~
~In my laundry room.~
~Reading to Little Adelynn.~
~Squishy bananas...call for making BANANA PANCAKES....
~WITH ADELYNN!!!~
~New bath toys for the grand girls.~
~All squeaky clean.~
~MEN ARISE PHOTOS~
~In my laundry room.~
~Reading to Little Adelynn.~
~Squishy bananas...call for making BANANA PANCAKES....
~WITH ADELYNN!!!~
~I recently found this adorable little apron...
which my Grandma Bryan had made for me when I was little...
and decided I could NOT WAIT to cook with my grand girls...letting them wear my little apron!!~
~She would take the whisk and move it around....
saying, "I COOK, I COOK" while flour flew everywhere.
:-D
~Enjoying her banana pancake.~
~Then I made Mud Hen Bars for our CNC Congress.~
~Meringue on top.~
~A Waldorf salad for our supper.~
~Mud Hen Bars and the game Codenames!~
~CHRISTIAN NATION CONGRESS!~
Jesus gave us a wonderful Congress!
Such a SWEET sense of Jesus' presence!!!
~My Mud Hen Bars.~
~We were missing Mike Kline, due to him being at Men Arise.~
~Pastor Eisenhart gave a wonderful devotional!~
~The Lord helped the Ryans sing.~
~Dear Friends....
~And Some More Dear Friends....~
~We only get to be out with Ryans once a year,
and that is right after Congress.
It is our Annual time out!
So fun to visit with them.~
~After the Congress, I took the girls to CNC for a fun time of playing volleyball and softball.~
~Neat Men Arise photo.~
~Our Mission Service at CNC.~
~Grammy made us a yummy snack to eat on our way home.~
~Phillip having an Argentine Mate.~
~Abigail made fresh butter.~~Enjoying A's fresh butter.~
~In our Living Room.~
~Writing Thank you notes to our dear supporters.~~A yummy candy bar Phillip brought me from CO.~
~A neat Antique store in Wilmington,
That I happened to stumble across.
I have never seen it, the whole time we have lived here!~
~My Dear Elijah sent me a text and told me to get myself a COFFEE...
and make it a LARGE ...
with his money!!!
Soooo sweet!!~
~Rainy Days!~
~In our living room...~~Dear Kimberly brought us these yummy brats!~
~Mary's Sweet 16 Pics!~
~Fun Friends visit Strait Creek.~
~On our way to Iowa for a missionary service,
we stopped by to see our Sweet Niece Brittany and her littles.
We melted when we saw these little tennis shoes.~
~So fun to be with my Sweet sister on the way out to Iowa.
We talked a lot...and solved all the world's problems. :-)
~Little tiny pumpkins I found at Cracker Barrel for Laura...and for me.~
~When we got to their new house she served us
such a yummy snack.~
~Love their new house.~~Laura served us such a yummy breakfast!~~So glad that these 2 got to have a nice visit.
We love Daryl and Laura!~
~Laura gave me my nice birthday gift from her early.~
~Laura gave me my nice birthday gift from her early.~
~Since I am rarely with my sweet Laura,
we grabbed a small coffee together...
and had so much FUN going to her thrift store together...~
~Then we headed to be with our dear friends Steve & Luann Boardman...and their sweet family!~
~Bethany told me that she wanted to show me a
"POP SHELF" Store!
I had never heard of it...but it is owned by Dollar General...and they plan to put around 1,800 across the US!
we looked in Ollies and found these cute espresso cups for 99 cents each.~
~So FUN to be with Bethany and her friend!~
~I love to COFFEE at Sweet Luann's house!~
~She makes the most yummy salads!!~
~And fruit!!~
~Super FUN to be with the Boardmans again!!~
~ROOTbeer.~
~Game Time.~
~A fun goody basket they gave us.~
~So FUN to be with Bethany and her friend!~
~She makes the most yummy salads!!~
~And fruit!!~
~Super FUN to be with the Boardmans again!!~
~ROOTbeer.~
~Game Time.~
~A fun goody basket they gave us.~
~Bethany snapped this! I LOVE playing the Boardman's piano!
Steve pulled out his violin and played the hymns with me.
~Sunday AM we got to worship with Daryl and Laura,
Steve and Luann, and
Joshua & Shanda Davis.~
~God's sweet presence was so close!
A Lot of us were crying and worshipping!~
~My Sweet Shanda and me.~
~Brittney and Mary.~
~Joshua and Phillip.~
~Such a fun coffee bar.~
~Our yummy ice cream pie from Whitey's.~
~A side of Steve not many people may see.
~My Sweet Shanda and me.~
~Brittney and Mary.~
~Joshua and Phillip.~
~Our Dear Daryl and Laura and us.~
~Luann's yummy Lunch in Steve's airplane Hanger.~~Such a fun coffee bar.~
~Our yummy ice cream pie from Whitey's.~
~A side of Steve not many people may see.
That is one brave girl.~
~Matt made this...like Abigail had really taken off on that unicycle. :-D ~
~Matt made this...like Abigail had really taken off on that unicycle. :-D ~
~Our Missionary Service at Joshua and Shanda's church.~
~Dear Kara took these pics of us singing.
We missed the boys, who both had to work!
But, we are GLAD that we still have the girls with us!
~A yummy After Church snack at Steve and Luann's.~
~And a yummy breakfast.~
~Mary, Melanie, Luann, Heather, Abigail, and Phillip~
~The man there gave Phillip some paper birch logs
for FREE
for my decor bin
beside
our wood stove.~
~Playing at a rest area.~~MARY TURNS SWEET 16!!~
~Fun to see Cayden and my sweet Ruthann.~
~We got home from IOWA, after 11 PM on Monday night,
before Mary's birthday!
The next morning,
had me dragging
half of my decor,
and packing for 3 days...
and leaving by 8:10 AM for music lessons at GBS,
and then on to my in-laws
to set up,
cook for,
and celebrate Mary's Sweet 16th!!! ~
~I was SAD to have forgotten my stack of Galvanized Chargers at home,
but Praise Jesus, I remembered everything else!~
~I made a Pumpkin Delight!~
~And Sparkling Apple Cider.~
~Cousins.~
Mary DID NOT think Noah and Elijah were going to get to come, because of work.
SHE WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN THEY WALKED IN AND SURPRISED HER!!!!~
~Mary requested Pozole Soup...these are the toppings.~
~Mary's cousin Sophia wanted to make her a birthday cake.~~It was beautiful.~
~Pozole.~
~Uncle Nona and Adelynn.~
~Adelynn Snuggles.~
~A gift from Josh, Sarah, and Adelynn.~
~A cute Winnie the Pooh backpack and sweatshirt.~
~Abigail and Ava got Mary...~
~A cute Highland cow!~
~Wednesday AM...
Somehow...
It felt fitting to have my Ladies' Men Arise Prayer Call
IN DAD DICKINSON'S NEAT SHOP!!!~
~Stylin'...with her new glasses from her Daddy.~~Both Dad and Mom have recently fallen down their back stairs!!!! :-(
So, Phillip and Dad enjoyed working on the small deck and sturdy stairs.
It was nice to have Josh there too.
Phillip could not finish it before we needed to come back for our Strait Creek Service Thursday night, but got most of the work done and Dad will
finish the railing and the hand rail!!~
~Nearly done!
~While the guys built, Sarah, Adelynn and I ran to
Goodwill and to Walmart.~
~Progressssss...
Later, Dad will add the railings and the hand railings, since we had to leave for Strait Creek Church that night.~
~I was happy to find this book at Goodwill.~
~Look what I found at Dollar Tree!~
~In our Living Room.~
~I was happy to find this book at Goodwill.~
~On our way home to our Strait Creek Service.~
~Look what I found at Dollar Tree!~
~In our Living Room.~
A fun Fall Colored Fire King Coffee mug I
the times that we were gone.
It is SUCH a relief to know that we can leave Strait Creek
in his capable and careful hands!~
~Yesterday, Noah flew...with his guitar...
to South Dakota to be at and play
for his friend Zack's wedding!
It was so fun that these guys picked him up from the airport
...and they went out to eat and got to hang out
at the neat store Scheels!~
~PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR COLOMBIAN TRIP
AND THE HOLINESS CONVENTION
IN BOGOTA, COLOMBIA OCT. 7th-11th!
We all are so WEARY...
There are SO MANY Details that Jesus needs to work out...
and we are begging
HIM TO SHOW UP AND DO HIS MIGHTY OFFICE
WORK IN OUR SERVICES!!!
THANK YOU!!!
~HEATHER~















































No comments:
Post a Comment