Wednesday, October 17, 2018

~HAPPY FALL...Y'ALL!!!~

Our family has been enjoying life to the fullest.  Staying Busy working for Jesus, homeschooling, spending time together, having company over, etc.  
Sure, there has been our SHARE of laundry and dirty dishes to tackle, 
but God is good and we are counting our MANY BLESSINGS that come from Him!!!

~Here's some Fall Decor for you to enjoy~

 ~My Friend Sherry gave me this fun trunk.  I decided to make it a "Coffee table" in front of the couch.~




 ~Blueberry scones for my fam~
 ~Mary and Abigail "helping me" decorate for Fall. :-) ~




~A fun Fall table ...using the new paper plates at Walmart.  Sooo cute and sturdy!~

 ~So Fun having Jake and Kate over for Sunday dinner~


 ~Kimberly shared her amazing Macarons with us...the ones that didn't quite meet her HIGH standards!~
 ~We enjoyed having the GBS choir at our church.~
 ~A giant pumpkin that my Daddy grew.~
 ~Enjoying Hot chocolate in my cute little pink hot chocolate pitcher.~
 ~YUMMY PUMPKIN COOKIES...from my sweet friend Aunt Nesi~
  ~Kimberly is selling her delicious macarons during this month of October...to raise $$ for her trip to Honduras.  She has to raise $1,300 by Dec. 31st. 6 Macarons for $25.~
 ~Devotions and coffee in our cozy room~
 ~Cute little craft porcupine and owl that Elijah and Mary made.~
 ~Kimberly has a NEW FLAVOR.  Her Chocolate Macarons are SOOO Scrumptious!!~
 ~Mary and Abigail...in their buffalo plaid~
 ~I love this old barrel that a dear friend in LA gave me!!~
 ~This ol' barrel sits by our front door~
 ~On the Mantel~

 ~We enjoyed having the Alexanders and Jenny over for Sunday dinner.~
 ~I enjoyed using my Fall dishes.~
 ~Penny, myself, and Jenny.~





 ~We were thinking of our Beloved Colombia today as we enjoyed hot chocolate Colombian Style.  This hot chocolate comes in bars that include sugar, cocoa, cloves, and cinnamon. You use one bar per cup you make. You make it in the stainless steel chocolatera on top of your stove and stir it with the wooden stirrer.  #gotthechocolateatJungleJim's   #Enjoyingourchocolatera  (and our Colombian wooden stirrer.) ~
 ~Enjoying my Mums that my friend Sherry helped me get from a farm near her house.~
 ~The Fall wreath on our front door.~
 ~Abigail got the chicken eggs today.~

 ~Joining the "Couple Challenge"~
Posting a pic of us "Yesterday" and here we are Today!
I found the most amazing man in the World and then I fell in LOVE with him...and got to Marry him!!
I get the privilege of being MRS PHILLIP DICKINSON
Here we are "Yesterday" ...and Today!
I love this man bunches and oodles!!!  Each day I love him more!! 
~HEATHER~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...