Sunday, April 19, 2020

~Our Happy Resurrection Day, Our week, & a Whipped Coffee Recipe.~

We had A Wonderful Resurrection Lord's Day!! 
I am so GLAD that He is Risen, Risen INDEED!!!! 
What a Blessed Hope we have in Jesus our Savior! 
~I made One hour cinnamon rolls for our Resurrection Morning Brunch.~
~Our Resurrection table~

 ~As for Me,
I know that
my Redeemer lives....
Job 19:25~
~Sarah made our yummy "Stuffed eggs"
they are too good to give the "devil" credit for them. :-D ~
 ~Kimberly made our yummy rolls~
 ~And Kimberly also made our Cross Jello Cake...
~IT'S ABOUT THE LAMB!~

~It was a different Easter than we have ever had, but it was a wonderful one. 
I haven't been to a store since March 12th, so completely forgot about
having Easter candy for the kids.  
(Phillip has gone some, but not often.)
Elijah and Mary were so excited to find some candy in a Tupperware with our mission display and placed it in the eggs as a surprise for our kids. ~ 
~And we made extra sweets and treats together as well.
We made these sugar cookies which we rolled in colored sugar and then placed a Hershey kiss on after they had baked. 
(Thank you, Jim and Sheryl for the goody box to bring back to our kids!!! 
They have loved everything!!) ~
~We went outside to take our family pics.~
 ~My Wonderful Sweetheart and I~
 ~Mary and Abigail holding our new baby chicks.~
 ~The girls and I~
 ~Phillip and the boys~
~Our family sang and recorded 
"TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS"!!~
 ~Elijah, Abigail, and Mary sang and recorded 
"I Love you, Lord!"
 ~We did the Resurrection Eggs together. 
They tell the Resurrection story of Jesus, and each egg has another symbol of the story.
Pictured are the donkey, the Spear, the rock where he prayed, the coins, the nails, and
THE WHITE EMPTY TOMB!!!
JESUS IS ALIVE AND SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER
INTERCEDING FOR YOU AND ME...
RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CORONA VIRUS!!!
 ~Kimberly and Sarah played their violin and ukulele during the Colombian youth church service last Saturday night.~
 ~This poem was on a paper that was put under our windshield wipers 
on our car outside our house.
It was a good reminder.

THE DIFFERENCE
I got up early one morning
and rushed right into the day:
I had so much to accomplish
that I didn't have time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me,
and heavier came each task.
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered,
He answered, "You didn't ask."

I wanted to see Joy and beauty,
but the day toiled on, gray and bleak.
I wondered why God didn't show me,
He said, "But you didn't seek."

I tried to come into God's presence-
I used all my keys at the lock,
God gently and lovingly chided,
"My Child, you didn't knock."

I woke up early this morning,
and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish
that I HAD to take time to pray!!
-Author unknown
 ~The other day there were so many Beautiful blue birds and yellow birds in our front lawn.
If God sees the SPARROW...
how much more 
is He seeing and taking care of us, His children.~

MY MOST IMPORTANT WORK I WILL EVER DO IS IN THE WALLS OF MY OWN HOME!!!
~The Story of my Blog~
 I have been writing this blog since 2007.
I started it so our children's Grandparents could see them growing up while we were on the mission field.
I cannot tell you HOW this blog helped my lonely heart while serving on foreign fields!  
I could post pics and write from my heart, and some of you faithful ones would leave comments, and I felt like I had had a visit from a long lost friend. 
(You'll NEVER know how much your comments 
and prayers meant and still mean to me!!)
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
My blog is a living journal of 
Our family, 
Of being a Keeper at Home, 
Of trying to raise Godly Arrows for Jesus, 
And trying to Encourage other wives and Mommies 
as they do the same
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I have printed off most of my blog into books 
for my family to have 
and enjoy for years to come! 
It is so rewarding to see our children pouring over my blog books.  Sometimes they bring smiles and laughter, sometimes they bring tears, as we remember someone we love in Colombia or Argentina, or pray for someone who is no longer serving Jesus. 
 ~Phillip got me this cute blouse that says,
"RAISING MY OHIO TRIBE!!"~
 ~One chilly Spring morning Mary and I got up, wrapped ourselves in blankets and sat on our front porch, drank our hot chocolate and listened to our Bible together. ~
 ~Sweet Mary, 9,
made her first batch of homemade bread 
the other day, and did a fine job!!!
I was 11 when I made my first batch of bread...
and I wanted her to be younger than me. :-) 

 So, I happened to hear of a new Rave the other day...WHIPPED COFFEE!!
It was off of Better Homes and Gardens page on Instagram.
I made some and we really enjoyed it!!
Here is the recipe for you to try.
~WHIPPED COFFEE~
Beat with electric hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until is is nice and fluffy:
2 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons instant Coffee
2 Tablespoons hot water
Fill a glass with ice and milk then add your Coffee Fluff on top!!
(This only made enough for like 3 glasses.)
It is some kind of strong yummy coffee taste...
And As Always...Enjoy!!!

~This Sunday morning (4-19-20)
Phillip preached LIVE in Spanish to our Colombian Churches.
God settled down in our living room as we worshiped with our Loved Ones there in Colombia!!  
Others from other countries were tuned in as well, possibly even some of our dear friends from Argentina. 
Tears were shed as we tried to encourage each one listening in, 
to SERVE THE LORD!!!~
 ~We told the 3 younger ones they could look at books while Daddy preached since it would be in Spanish.  They understood some, but not all of what he was saying. ~
 ~Pastor Jimmy leading anyone listening and interested in giving their hearts to Jesus...
 in the sinner's prayer.~
~THIS IS THE TIME FOR US THAT KNOW GOD TO 
P-R-A-Y!!!!!
Please join me in PRAYING:
~That those of us that know God will draw even closer to Him!!
~That God will SAVE those who are dying of the Corona Virus. 
They say that many are dying ALONE, 
without family!!!!
My Prayer is that GOD HIMSELF will fill their room and they will get SAVED 
and go to Heaven.
The devil may mean Corona virus for evil,
but God can use it for Good!!!!!
~That God will send an awakening and REVIVE US ALL!!!
~That we as Christians will HUMBLE ourselves and Beg God to Forgive our Sin and Heal our Land!!!! 
II Chronicles 7:14
Lord willing, our family plans to watch our Beloved I. H. C. this week online. 
Have a Wonderful Week In Jesus!!!
~Heather~

1 comment:

Roseanna said...

I love that prayer about Jesus saving those who are alone and dying. I have been praying along those lines as well. There are many people who wouldn't give God the time of day, but this is stopping them in their tracks. Just like you said, the devil meant this for evil, but God can turn it around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...