Saturday, August 1, 2026

~Our Sweet Adelynn turns 2, Our 31st Anniversary Get-Away to Murphin Ridge Inn, & Kaden & Ella's Wedding~

 Well, I know, if you are an "Avid Reader" :-D of my blog...

that you are going to FALL over! 

Here  I am, Blogging again for the 3rd time, 

in less than a WEEK!  WOW!  

But, I thought I would do a quick post about: 

Our Adelynn turning 2, our fun Anniversary trip to 

Murphin Ridge Inn, and Kaden & Ella's Wedding...

before Comargo Camp Starts on Monday! 

So, Here goes.

~Our Little Adelynn turns 2!~

We haven't had time to celebrate her yet, because everyone's lives have been crazy, 

but WE CAN'T WAIT to celebrate our Sweet Adelynn!!!! 

We absolutely CANNOT BELIEVE that she is 2!!! 

Where in the world does time go?

We think back to the sweet days of helping her Daddy and Mommy get ready for this sweet bundle that was 

coming their way! 

They went into the hospital at night, and they wanted me to come the next morning.  

So, while they were at the hospital Kimberly, Mary, Abigail, and I had so much fun sewing up the pillows for the crib and getting some things done for Sarah.

Right before they went to bed, they sent 

US A PIC THAT TOLD US HER SWEET NAME!!!! 

WE COULD NOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!

She arrived looking like a China Doll...

and we were in LOVE at first sight!!

We love her bubbly sweet personality.  

She makes us laugh all the time! She gives the sweetest hugs!

How We Thank the Lord for sending Adelynn 

to Josh and Sarah!!

HOW WE LOVE HER SO MUCH!

And we were THRILLED that Jesus saw fit to send 

Adelynn a sweet little cousin 

Baby Stella, just 13 weeks later! 

Enjoy these pics down Memories Lane!

~Sweet Abigail...

was only 9 when Adelynn made her an Aunt.~

~SHE IS HERE!!!!~
~LOVE the big bows that Sarah always puts in her hair. 
My Abigail LIVED in Big Bows!


~Grammy reading to Little Adelynn....who is obviously sleeping. ;-) 

~All the grandparents on Sarah's side.~
~Uncle Lij~
~Aunt M~

~Then there was Baby Stella!  
Best Cousins!!~
~Sarah holding new Stella, and Kimberly holding Sarah's Adelynn.~




~A little out of order, but one of my favorite pics!~


~Another one of my favorites!~

~Best Buds!~
~Sweet Cousins~
~Helping Chris and Kimberly MOVE!! 
IT WAS A SAD DAY!
We all need to go and see them soon!~

~I Love this Sweet Pic that Sarah posted!~

~Our 31st Anniversary Trip!~

Like I said earlier, Our Dear Noah paid for us to go to Murphin Ridge Inn for our 31st Anniversary! <3

Years ago, I think that I may have used a coffee cup from the Murphin Ridge Inn at Grammy Eisenhart's house, but then when we moved OUT HERE NEXT TO IT, I never thought of it again.  

Til, a few years ago, Noah's boss Jason S. told Noah that we needed to go and check it out.

This Past January my brothers and wives were coming to visit us and wanted ideas from Phillip on where to stay.  Phillip sent them the name of the Murphin Ridge Inn and told them that we had heard great reports about it, but had never been there.

Both Andrew and Vonnie and Lincoln and Lyn stayed there and Loved it!  They stayed in the guest house...which also came with a yummy breakfast every morning.

~LEAVING TO GO ON OUR ANNIVERSARY TRIP!~
~Grabbing a quick lunch at Abby's.  
We haven't been there in over a year.
Both of our sets of parents and another sweet friend gave us Money for our Anniversary, 
and Cousin Laura & Uncle Bill gave us a nice Gift Card!!
It was so nice to have Extra Money to do some special things together.
A SPECAIL THANK YOU TO EACH ONE OF YOU!!~
~Then we grabbed coffee at the Queen Beanery.~
~MURPHIN RIDGE INN~
~Driving to find the Murphin Ridge Inn.~


~It is a few minutes off Route 41, 
on your way to West Union...
You definitely have to be looking for it!  
It is nestled right in the middle of soy bean fields!
A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND UNWIND!!
~The Smoke house behind us.  
On the right is the nice guest house.~
~Walking in to the Old Inn.  
So Neat!~

We got there and checked in and looked around the neat original Inn that was built in 1810.  They have a nice gift shop upstairs that we enjoyed browsing as well.



~The NEAT room where they served us breakfast.~

Then we grabbed ourselves a CART, 

(Because you cannot drive back to your cabin) 

and loaded up our things on the cart and went to find our Cabin~ CABIN 4. 

We were so impressed! 

~Walking to find Cabin 4!~
~Cabin 4!~







~A cabin is for relaxing, and I completely forgot to bring some fun things with me to do in the cabin, 
while Phillip was reading his book. 
So, we found some fun things at Walmart.
I am NOT one to color...I think I probably haven't colored since I was a girl...but when I found that Western Romance Coloring book at Walmart, I thought it looked fun.
Of course, in my mind, any pics of a couple in that book, were PHILLIP & ME. :-) 
(And there are a few pics in that coloring book,
that I plan on tearing out.)
~Our Dinner Reservations At the Murphin Ridge Inn!~

~I ordered the same Green Bottled 
Sparkling water 
we were introduced to in 
ARGENTINA!~
~Fresh rolls and whipped salted butter.~
~A Delicious fresh salad.~


~I got southwestern...with grilled chicken.  So Good!~
~THIS WAS A FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH GRAETER'S BLACK RASP. 
CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM!!! 
SOOOO YUMMY!!!!!~
~When I was upstairs in the Gift Shop, 
we saw these nice 
HANDMADE POTTERY 
Plates
by "THE MAKERY."~
~So, I went downstairs and asked the New Owner of the 
Murphin Ridge Inn...
HOW SHE KNEW about The Makery!?!!!
She shocked us by saying that it was her Mother and sister that run it!
It shocked us, 
because 
THEY ARE LITERALLY OUR NEIGHBORS ON OUR ROAD!!
SMALL WORLD!
She and her husband are the new owners 
and are doing a GREAT JOB!


~Such fun robes to use.~
~Such a fun and yummy breakfast the next AM.
(The NEW OWNERS said that they hope to open it up soon...to where anyone (whether you have stayed there at night or not,) can RESERVE to come to enjoy the yummy breakfast!
A fresh yogurt parfait bar...with their DELICIOUS homemade granola.~
~Of Course, we got yummy coffee in their fun mugs!
They always freshly squeeze their orange juice.
Phillip and I got the "Murphin Ridge Inn Sunrise Juice!"
It was their freshly squeezed orange juice and cranberry juice mixed.  
So good!~
~Love this floor!~
~Next they brought us baked oatmeal with fresh berries.
And next was yummy scrambled eggs, ham, and a piece of whole wheat toast. 
~We enjoyed the cabin until it was time to go.  
Phillip made us some coffee...and then he went on a walk to pray, while I sipped my coffee and talked to Jesus in the cabin.

~Facetiming Little Stella!!~
~FaceTiming Little Adelynn!!~
~Grabbing Coffee at The PRECINCT! 
since it was still our Anniversary trip.
 (WE RARELY EVER GO OUT FOR COFFEE TOGETHER!) 
~Yum!~
~The Precinct Cafe in West Union is IN THE OLD JAIL!! 
 (Note the neat sign behind our head.)


~We found an old Spring right outside West Union...with an old hitching post near it.~


~Then I showed Phillip The Bargain Barn in West Union. 
We took a pic with this bear, 
because every time Stella would see it when she lived here, 
she would ROAR!!!~ 
~Then we went to a Christian Thrift Store...and found a few nice things, including a jean jacket for 
one of our girls.~
~At Walmart, we got these Dubai Chocolate "My Mochis." 
Delicious!~
~To Thank Noah for his 
INCREDIBLY SWEET GIFT OF PAYING FOR US TO HAVE A CABIN AT MURPHIN RIDGE INN...
we got him this nice mug.~
~Dear Uncle Bill & Cousin Laura brought us these fun puzzles from their trip to Kansas. Thank y'all!~
~Elijah's fun work shop.~
He got a new fish tank.~
~I found this for his shop, on Clearance at Aldi's for $2.99!~
~Enjoying my coffee, in my new Murphin Ridge Inn coffee mug Phillip and I bought there.~

~Kaden & Ella's Wedding!~

~We were so excited to get invited to their wedding!  
Phillip and Mark (Kaden's Dad) grew up more like brothers than cousins!
Phillip could not come to the wedding, because he needed to be at Strait Creek Church that night, but he wanted us to go.
SADLY, RIGHT BEFORE THEIR WEDDING, 
I DIDN'T SEE A STEP AND TRIPPED AND FELL, 
AND SPRAINED MY ANKLE BADLY!!!
~It and my knees, which I landed on, KILLED ME during their wedding!!~

~Dear Sis. Brock!~
~Noah played for the girls and children to walk down the aisle. 
He played, "How Deep the Father's Love for us!"
I want to CRY each time I hear him play it! 
So Beautiful!!! 


~Dear Pastor and Grammy~

~Dear Sweet Janie, Mother-of-the-Bride!~

~HERE COMES THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!!~ 





~Ryan & Kiana did a great job singing.~
~So Beautiful!~
~Noah's boss, Mr. Jason, did a great job playing for Ryan to sing.~

~God gave Kaden & Ella a beautiful Day!
It was sunny, but occasionally the clouds would come out and cool things off.~

~Dear Pastor, Ella's Pap, praying!~



~MR. & MRS. KADEN BURLEY!!~

After the wedding, I could NOT WALK!!!
So I sat back down, and Noah and the kids waited on me 
hand and foot.  <3
Elijah took my HEELS to the Van, and brought me my FLATS, and brought me a cup of water.
Stephanie Ryan came by and gave me some Advil!
~And Mary brought me a yummy Strawberry kiss drink.

~Noah's boutonniere was so pretty.~
~So, since I was STUCK TO MY CHAIR, 
with a bum ankle, 
I grabbed People to get selfies with me, :-) 

~Ella hugging her Pap & Gram!~

~Aunt Alberta and me.~
~Janie and Me.~
~Noah brought me some ice and a blanket from our car for my ankle.~
~THEN NOAH CARRIED ME INTO THE RECEPTION!!~
~I had fun sitting with the Beckers, Coxes, Jowers, Susan C., and Rob & Steph.~

~Mark, the Father of the Groom, praying.~
~Noah brought me my drink and food.
Shannon and Lincoln Rose made the Food and it was DELICIOUS!!!~ 
~The Wedding Cake, made by the Bride, Abby, and Grammy, 
was DELICIOUS!!!!~
~The single girls ready to catch the bouquet.~
~The Handsome couple watching the fun game.
One person from every table came to sit in a row of chairs, and play a Scavenger Hunt / Musical chairs type game.
Scott B. would tell them what to go find, and they would race to get whatever it was...THEN HURRY BACK so as to NOT be the person that LOST THEIR CHAIR!
One person was eliminated each round.
It was fun!
Our table was close to the game, so we were loaning people things like 
GLASSES, OUR DRIVER'S LIC., OUR CAR KEYS, A DOLLAR, AND EVEN A SOCK!!!!  :-D
~A fun selfie with Noah, Jana, Mark, a grand girl, and Me.~
~Noah trying to light Grammy's sparkler.
She looked so Beautiful In her dress.~
~I took this sweet pic from Ella's story.~
~Here they come...~


~And there they Go!!~
~Dear Mrs. Brock and Me.~
~Such a pretty Moon on the way home.
Thank the Lord, Mary was with me, and has her Permit, 
because Elijah went home with Levi, and Noah had driven separately, and I COULD NOT have driven home with that bum Ankle.~
~I got home and soaked my ankle in Epsom salt water and ICE WATER!!~
~BRRRRRR~
~The next day was
TINY ADORABLE SWEET BABY DAISY MAE'S FUNERAL!!  :-(
SHE WAS ONLY 17 DAYS OLD, WHEN SHE GOT SICK UNEXPECTEDLY AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!  
I HAVE WEPT SO MANY TEARS ABOUT THAT AND PRAYED SO MANY PRAYERS FOR THE DEAR FAMILIES!!!
  
I HAD PREVIOUSLY VOLUNTEERED TO HELP GRAMMY WITH THE FUNERAL MEAL.
SO, THAT DAY FOUND ME WITH A SWOLLEN WRAPPED ANKLE, 
AND THE ONLY WAY I COULD WALK, 
WAS TO WEAR BIG WHITE TENNIS SHOES TO THE FUNERAL! ~
~The family had requested that we wear bright happy colors to honor sweet little Daisy Mae!
So, I wore this little dress with daisies on it.~

~The funeral was one of the sweetest, 
yet most heart-wrenching funerals, 
I have ever been to.
Pastor Paul read the SWEETEST POEM written by Todd, 
to his little Daisy Mae!! 
Pastor Eisenhart did a great job with the Funeral Sermon.  
The Parents had asked him to preach an Evangelistic message, in case there were those there that needed Jesus!
The Lord helped him!  
He "HIT IT OUT OF THE BALL PARK!!"
He was crying, said sweet words about little Daisy, 
Wept while telling his testimony, 
and even shouted about OUR GREAT SAVIOR!!!
Thank you, dear Jesus, for your help to Pastor.~
~When I saw the back table with a scrolling video of sweet baby Daisy's pics, 
and these sweet little boots, 
I WEPT!!~
~Todd & Rachel went over to IN and 
painted the most delicate beautiful flowers 
on little Daisy Mae's tiny white casket.  
SO SWEET!!
SO HEART-WRENCHING!
Our Strait Creek Church gave them this heart shaped yellow daisy wreath.
(Todd and Rachel were married in our Strait Creek Church.) 
~All of us were happy to help Grammy serve the family a meal.~
~Mary & Becca.~
~Noah and Ethan.~

~Abigail has her 
12th BIRTHDAY COMING UP!!!
BUT, it is AFTER COMARGO CAMP!!!!
Comargo Camp is when ALL OF THE KIDS always ride their bikes!!!
Her bike is a little girl's bike, and way too little for her!
So, Phillip looked on FB Marketplace and found this 
NEW BIKE for 1/3 of the price!!!!
So, She got her birthday gift early! 
~PRAISE JESUS!!! 
ABIGAIL LOVES IT!
IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED!!!...
Color and all.~

~I AM SOOO SORE FROM MY FALL, 
SO, 
I NEEDED MY COFFEE TODAY.  :-) 
~Dear Uncle Bill and Cousin Laura gave us fresh cucumbers and fresh tomatoes.  YUM!~

~I woke up to a big bruise on my ankle.~
THANKS FOR DROPPING BY!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR COMARGO CAMP!!!
We are praying for a mighty out-pouring of God's Presence.  
May Jesus help each one of us to 
GROW CLOSER TO HIM DURING 
COMARGO 2026!!!!

COMARGO CAMP 
MONDAY, AUG. 3rd - SUNDAY, AUG. 9th!!!
~HEATHER~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...