Sunday, December 4, 2022

~Phillip's trip to Colombia & Our Happy Thanksgiving~

~Phillip and Elijah's Trip to Colombia~

The Lord gave them a wonderful trip to Colombia!  

God's Sweet presence met with them in their services.  They traveled from City to City and got to visit several Pastors and families and their Congregations. 

Phillip kept forgetting to take pictures while in Colombia.  So here are a few pictures he remembered to take.  :-) 

~Elijah with Bro. Danny's Children.~


~Having a Baptism in Barbosa.~


~Beautiful Colombia.~

~It was so nice that they got to be with our Dear Colombian Brothers and Sisters.~

~In Medellin~
~Look at that Bridge.~

~Phillip loved getting to be with all our Dear Colombians whom we love!!~


~Little Heather Sofia, and her little sister.  How We prayed for these adorable girls!
(I feel so honored that Heather is named after me.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~OUR HAPPY THANKSGIVING~

It was so wonderful to have my parents and Leo and Caro from Argentina with us for Thanksgiving!!

Leo and Caro had to take a trip to Miami.  She happened to write me and tell me they were going to be there in FL.  I wrote her back and told her how I wished that Miami were CLOSER so we could see them.

She told me that if I were serious, she would look at tickets to come visit us!

We were so excited and said, "Come ON!"

~My Thanksgiving Tree.~

~Daddy was a big help to me in the kitchen.  For instance, He peeled all the apples for my 2 apple pies!!  Thank you, Daddy.~
~Sweet Caro, My Sweet Moma, and I.~


~As you know, I HAVE SO MUCH FUN "shopping my house" 
for items with which to set my Tablescapes.~


~Phillip did a great job with our yummy moist Turkey.
Gram made our yummy Sweet Potatoes, using Sis. V.O. Agan's recipe.~

~Mary and I made 3 Pumpkin Custard pies, and I made 2 apple pies.~

~Going around the room Thanking Jesus for ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS HE GIVES US!!
God's Sweet Presence was so close!
We sang together, Prayed together, wept together, laughed together, and worshipped together!~

~Leo and Caro and the kids playing games.~
~Enjoying Yummy Nueve de Oro Crackers that Leo and Caro brought us from Argentina.~
~On Black Friday we took Leo and Caro to Holmes County and to see Josh and Sarah.~
~We had no idea that Brussel Sprouts grew like this.~


~I love this adorable pic of Leo and Caro.~

~When we moved to Argentina, Sarah had to leave her good friend Gaby in Colombia.  
So, Sarah begged Jesus to send her another good friend!  
God answered her prayer and sent her Valen, Leo and Caro's daughter. 
(Sadly, Bubu and Valen couldn't come with Leo and Caro this time.)
Caro and Sarah hugging.~
~Catching up in the middle of a Thrift Store.~

~In Berlin, OH~



~It was so fun to meet up with the other Stampers as well.  
They told us about a Christmas parade with live animals that was to happen that evening in Berlin, OH.  It was fun to see the parade together and sip hot chocolate and eat cookies that someone was serving  (for a free-will offering.)~

~Watching the parade.~
~Back at home, Caro making yummy Tartas for us!  
Caro brought the crust and the cheese all the way from Argentina.
How we love her delicious Tartas!~



~On a hike.~
~Wearing orange so we don't get shot.~
~We had so much fun playing games together.  This was Code Names.~
~Caro let Abigail do her hair.~
~Phillip and Elijah speaking about their trip to Colombia.~
~It was so nice that all 3 of us ladies could be together again!!  
Aunt Nesi and Caro "met" years ago on line and became prayer partners for each other.  
When Leo and Caro came in 2018 I invited Aunt Nesi over to our house for breakfast, 
and to get to meet Caro!
So fun to be together again!  
~Pastor Eisenhart, the Beckers, Leo and Caro, and our family at our Church.~
~Pastor Paul with Phillip and Leo.~
~God has blessed our chickens and we are very grateful for every fresh egg.~

I am almost Done decorating for Christmas and I am so EXCITED! 
I LOVE CHRISTmas!!!!!

I saw this Thought-Provoking sign the other day....

"Each of us is an INNKEEPER...
Who Decides if THERE IS ROOM FOR JESUS!!"

(This was in one of my Favorite Stores in Berlin, OH....
The Red Poppy!~

~MAY EACH OF US MAKE ROOM FOR JESUS THIS SEASON!!~
~Heather~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fue maravilloso y de mucha bendición para nosotros y el resto de la iglesia la visita del pastor Felipe y Elijah, oramos para que la gracia de Dios continúe sustentando su amada iglesia en EEUU, damos gracias porque sus vidas nos han bendecido abundantemente y su trabajo en Colombia aún continúa bendiciendo a muchas familias más.
~Mileidys~

The Dickinsons said...

Ahhhh, Muchísimas Gracias mi Amada Mileidys!!!!! Que Alegria recibir su nota! Que Dios les bendiga allá y que Tengan una Feliz Navidad! Besos y Abrazos desde EEUU! ~Heather~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...