Sunday, October 9, 2022

~Happy Fall! Decor, Missionary services, Answered Prayer, Mary turns 12, CNC Tailgate Party, Caramel Apple Cream Recipe~

Well, I cannot believe it is already nearly the middle of October!! Wow!  Time flies! 

Now that Kimberly's wedding is past, we have started doing some missionary services again. 

The last 2 Lord's Days we were traveling. 

~I LOVE BAKING!!!~
My sweet Moma taught me how to bake at a young age.
I made my first batch of bread at 11!
There are few things that make me as happy as when 
I'm in the kitchen making a treat for my family and those I love!
Recently I enjoyed wearing my fun Apron (that Kimberly brought to me from Colombia,) 
and making cinnamon rolls (with coffee / cream cheese coffee icing.)




~My Swing...a happy place.~

Phillip has been wanting to get me a porch swing for a long time. 

He found one on FB Marketplace for CHEAP and repainted it.

It is so relaxing to sit in it and unwind on the side porch.~





~MISSIONARY SERVICES~

 ~On Sunday, Sept. 25th A.M. we had a missionary service at Loveland Wesleyan Chapel.  

God met with us in the song service led by Bro. Tim Crater, and God helped us in our missionary service.


~Dear Ms. Linda was brave and had us over for a yummy meal! 
I have known her since I was 18 months old.~
~Sunday evening we had a service at Clermont Wesleyan Holiness Church.  
God's sweet presence met with us that evening and we had a special service worshipping with the dear Pastor and wife and people there! ~
~Sunday Morning, Oct. 1st. we had a missionary service at Lost Creek.
Their Pastor Matt Johnson was Phillip's best friend in High School in Michigan and he and my good friend 

Kimberly Neuenswander from LA helped Phillip and I get together!  We will always be indebted to them!!  :-) 
Bro. and Sis. Dennis Johnson drove down to be with us for the weekend.  
We had such a nice visit with them and enjoyed worshipping with them!! 
~Matt made these yummy ribs and grilled us yummy hamburgers for supper on Saturday night.~



~The fun Welcome Basket in our prophets' chamber.~
~Someone brought these yummy donuts in for our breakfast.~


~My new sweet friend Gretchen.~
~And our girls so enjoyed getting to know Gretchen's girls.~

~We had a delicious pitch-in dinner Sunday afternoon.~
~Phillip and Matt so enjoyed getting to catch up.  They are a lot alike!~



~On the way home we passed this Grand Lake, so we let the kids get out to stretch.~

~My Gingersnaps with Pumpkin Dip.~

~GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!!~
For some weeks now I have been praying that Jesus would send me a Neutral Colored Love seat.  There are 10 of us now, with our new wonderful Son-in-laws, and we needed some more seating in our Living room.
Well, God exceeded my hopes and prayers and gave me a 
new-to-me matching Loveseat AND Couch!  
Thank you, Sweet Jesus!!~
~ (These pics were taken at 2 different times, so the lighting makes them different colors, but they are matching.) ~
~I Absolutely LOVE Fall!!!
I love the 
chilly weather, 
Snugglin' with my Sweetheart,
Sweaters,
Hot drinks,
Scarves,
Boots,
Leaves,
The Gratitude Attitude,
Fires,
S'mores
I Love it all!!!
Jesus is so good to give us 4 Seasons!


~MARY TURNS 12!~
Mary LOVES Sunflowers!
~On the way home from music lessons in Cinci, 
we took a new way and Jesus let us pass this Sunflower field, 
where Mary got to take her birthday pics.~


~Mary wanted to make Sunflower Cupcakes for her birthday dinner.~ 



~The center of the Sunflower is a mini Oreo.~

~I thought that Mary did a great job.~

~For her birthday Mary wanted to go up to celebrate with her Grandpa and Grandma and 
Uncle Michael and Aunt Beth and her cousins.
We were so glad that her Gramp and Gram (my parents) got to join us.~
Grandpa pulled out his 2 tractors.~







~The New Bride Driving the Tractor, with her Groom helping her.~
~The 2 Grandmas.~


~I served Carnitas for Mary's Birthday Supper.~
~Cousins~
~Gram reading a letter to Mary explaining their gift to Mary.
They gave her Gram's Aunt Glady's Fur Stole. Aunt Gladys was a dyed in the wool Democrat and when Carter was elected as President, 
she wore that FUR STOLE to the Whitehouse for a dinner she was invited to there. 
Such a neat gift for Mary...filled with History.~



~I asked Michael to take a pic of us girls, 
and I could tell he was up to something!
HE WAS!  :-D
(He was taking this selfie.)
~Finally.  :-) ~

~I fell in LOVE with my Sweetheart Phillip in the FALL...
AND I HAVE BEEN FALLING EVER SINCE!!! <3 ~

~My Butterboard.~
(Softened butter, Roasted garlic, Monterey Steak Seasoning, Homemade rolls.~

~OUR CHURCH TAILGATE PARTY!~
I had a blast decorating our Tailgate for our Fall party.
~Our Suburban Tailgate.~
~My Cinnamon rolls with cream cheese / coffee icing.~
~Checkers.~

~I brought Thermos' of hot water for everyone to have Hot Cocoa!~
~Mary made the Chocolate Chess Pie.~

~I made my Cappuccino punch,
the cinnamon rolls,
and the Caramel Apple Cream!
RECIPE BELOW!!~


~CARAMEL APPLE CREAM RECIPE!!~
I saw this recipe on Instagram, and I adapted it.
It called for chopped salted peanuts, 
but I substituted 
Pecans 
AND I added the Mini Chocolate Chips!
It is so EASY, FAST, and YUMMY!

~Caramel Apple Cream~

16 ounces cream cheese room temp.

Bottle of caramel sauce.

Pour some caramel sauce into the cream cheese and stir in with the back of a spoon.


Thinly slice green apples and stir with some lemon juice.


Spread the cream cheese mixture on a board.

Drizzle caramel over the cream cheese going both ways.


Sprinkle pecans, 

heath bits, 

and mini chocolate chips 

over the cream cheese.

Arrange your apples around the cream cheese 

and just TRY to resist 

ENJOYING it 

until it’s time to serve! 

Delicious!!!! 😊🍏

~Heather~






~The hayride.~
~Phillip and Pastor~

Please Be Praying as Phillip and Elijah are planning to take a trip to Colombia soon!  
They will be shopping for their tickets this week, Lord willing!
They are excited to go and be with our dear Pastors and their families and our people in Colombia!!
~Heather~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post on your blog! I enjoyed reading all the news and the pics you shared. I’m happy for your furniture answer to prayer. Aren’t you glad God cares about our tastes and supplies accordingly? Also, your tailgate would’ve been hard to top, great decorating! God bless you and your family and prayers for Philip’s trip. 🙏

Gretchen said...

It was sure nice to meet you and your family, Heather! I’m honored to be counted among your friends. Your family’s stories inspire me to trust God more fully.

The Dickinsons said...

Dearest Anonymous and Gretchen, It was so fun hearing from both of you!! Thank you for your sweet comments!!! YES! God is sooo good to all of us! I love it that He is a GOD OF DETAIL and cares about what concerns us! What an Awesome God we serve!! Thank you for your prayers for their trip to Colombia! Gretchen, it was so fun meeting you and your family! Hugs to both of y'all!! ~Heather~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...