Tuesday, August 23, 2022

~Kimberly's bridal shower, Our missionary service in IN, Abigail's birthday, & the Archibalds come for a visit!~

 Well, I was going to play catch up and post lots of pics, 

but our WIFI is having trouble and is VERY SLOW! 

So, I will post a quick update, and wait to post more pics when I have better WIFI.  

Chris and Kimberly's wedding is in just 8 days!  

Things are exciting around here!

~Our Church gave Kimberly a lovely Bridal Shower!!~ 
(we threw an adorable baby girl from our church into our pic.)
~Maren Spivey was visiting Mary so she got to attend Kimberly's bridal shower.~
~As always, Grammy Eisenhart did a wonderful job with the food!~



~Italian Creme Sodas.~
~It was so nice to have our dear friends the Stampers join us for Kimberly's shower!~


~Grammy did a great job as always!~
~Thank you, Kelly Stamper, for this sweet pic of our bride...Kimberly!~
~Connie did a great job decorating.~
~These sweet girls have been friends since they were little!~
Rebekah, Mary, Jessica, Maren, and Klarissa 



~We had a missionary service at Shelbyville!~  
They have been one of our most faithful supporters throughout the years!  
We so enjoyed getting to be with them and getting to share a report of what God is doing!~
~Bro. Smith, Bro. Hahn, and Phillip~
~And I finally got to meet my sweet friend Amy Jewel!
She found my blog several years ago, probably not too long after I started it.
I didn't know anything about her until about a year ago.  We started texting back and forth and introducing ourselves to each other.  It was so nice that she happened to be in the area for our service, 
and I got to meet her! <3
I realized the other day, that I have been blogging for 15 years.
It has been like a living journal to me, and I have printed my blog off into blog books 
for our family to enjoy!~
~It was so nice to have My Daddy and Moma come to our service as well! 
Dear Bro. and Sis. Smith had us over for a delightful snack.~
~Abigail Turns 8!!!~  
Happy Birthday dear Girl!  We love you so much!  
You are such a sweet, caring, loving, happy little ray of sunshine!  
You are very random, and ornery, and you make us laugh all the time! 
You act A LOT like your Mommy did when I was a little girl, since you and I are both the Babies of our families!! :-)
Thank you for loving Jesus and others!!!~

~Josh and Sarah got to join us to celebrate Abigail.~
~Abigial wanted a Build-a-Bear for her birthday!~

~Miss Nellie posted this adorable pic of Abigail from years ago.~ 
~Aunt Aunt Libby posted this adorable pic of little Abigail.~
~Missionaries visit Missionaries~
~The Missionary Family to New Mexcixo, the Steven Archibalds, came by and 
stayed with our family for the weekend.  
We so enjoyed getting to know them, and our kids had a blast together!
They had a missionary service in our church on Sunday night.~
~All the kids.~ (Our 4, and their 6).  They have twin 3 year old girls that are so adorable! One of them fell in love with Noah, and followed him everywhere. ~
~Someone gave us a gift of money so we could take them out to eat on their way out of town.~
~Kimberly, Heather, and Rebecca.~


With only 8 days until 
Chris and 
Kimberly's wedding, 
Prayers are appreciated 
as we finish all the last minute details!!!  
We are so Thankful that God brought 
Chris and Kimberly together!~
~Heather~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for the Lord's blessings on y'all!! So excited for Chris and Kimberly and I hope to be able to watch their wedding like we were able to do for Sarah and Josh's. Praying for you all as you do the wedding stuff. Love you guys so much!

The Dickinsons said...

Dear Anonymous, Great hearing from you! Thank you for your sweet words! I think Kimberly is going to have someone FB Live her wedding like she did Sarah's wedding! Thanks bunches for those prayers! We need 'em! :-) Love, ~Heather~

Aunt Ellen said...

I admire all the talent involved in these affairs. Sending love to all of you.

The Dickinsons said...

Sweet Aunt Ellen, so fun hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by to say hi! We love you and yours as well! ~Heather~

Anonymous said...

So excited about the wedding!! I’m glad God brought them together!!! Love all the pics of the things you all have been doing!! ❤️🙏

The Dickinsons said...

Dear Anonymous, Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment! I have LOADS more pics to post of what we have been doing, but my wifi was too slow that night. Life has been keeping us hopping. ;-)
We agree!! We are sooo glad that Jesus brought Chris and Kimberly together and that there is a wedding in just like 7 days!! <3
Love, ~Heather~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...