Tuesday, May 11, 2021

~My Happy Mother's Day!~

~MY MOMA!~ 

Sadly, I didn't get to be with my Sweet Moma on Mother's Day, but we do plan on going to see them soon!!  

There are not adequate words to describe my Sweet Moma!!! 

Moma tried out to be a cheerleader in her public school in TN, way back when she was going into the 10th grade.  

Then, from a friend, she heard of a little Bible College named God's Bible School, way up in Cincinnati, OH.  

She didn't know much about being a Christian or the Holiness way, but put out a "Fleece."  

MOMA TOLD HER FRIEND THAT IF SHE DID NOT 

MAKE THE CHEERLEADER'S LIST, 

SHE WOULD GO TO BIBLE SCHOOL!!!

You Guessed it! 

She actually DID Make the list...but right before they hung it on the bulletin board,

THEY DECIDED TO MAKE THE TEAM SMALLER,

AND TOOK OFF MOMA'S NAME!!!

Coincidence?  NO WAY!!!

Jesus was watching out for my sweet Moma!!! 

I am so glad that God led Moma in the ways of Holiness, 

led Daddy and Moma together, 

and that He allowed HER to be MY MOMA!!!

She is a sweetheart!!! She is such a wise lady!! I constantly call her to glean from her wisdom.  In fact, she will need to live to be 130, for I will need her for YEARS TO COME!!!

She has lovingly been called 

"The Martha Stewart of the Holiness Movement."

She is a phenomenal cook, baker, seamstress, decorator, Wife and Mommy, Friend, and Much More!!!! 

She is a caring Pastor's wife who has very beautifully entertained an untold number of guests, 

and she has touched way more lives for Jesus, then she will ever know, UNTIL SHE GETS TO HEAVEN AND SEES ALL THE FACES OF THOSE IN WHOSE LIVES SHE HAS MADE SUCH A DIFFERENCE!!!

I LOVE YOU, SWEET MOMA!!!!

~MY MOTHER-IN-LAW~
~My Sweet Mother-in-law didn't raise me, but she raised my sweetheart!  
She did such an awesome job.  Phillip is the most caring man I have ever met, is a pure Saint, lives very close to Jesus, and my family (Parents and Sibs) say he carries me around on a pillow. :-) 
So, Mom, Thank you for investing in Phillip's life...for by investing in his life, you have invested in mine, and the lives of our children.
I love you, Mom!  You are a sweetheart, and I am glad you are my Mother-in-Love. ~
~My Mother's Day!~
~A silly magnet that Noah saw while we were out West that says,
"Well Done, Mom, I'm awesome." :-D
We were sooo happy that Kimberly could come home, 
and that Sarah could be with us, so we could be all together for Mother's Day.
~Kimberly helping Mary practice her violin.~
Mary is quite lonely now, since she went from 3 violinist in our home, 
to soon be the only one.~
~Mother's Day at our Church.~
~Getting our Mother's Day gifts.~
~It was so fun to have Sarah and Kimberly play their violins at church again.~
~The behind the scenes pic, before we got serious to take a family pic.  
Elijah is so crazy, he keeps us laughing.~
~Worshipping Jesus together!~


On Saturday, Dear Sarah took the 3 littles to Dollar General because they wanted to shop for Mother's Day gifts for me. <3

~Abigail got me the pretty flowers in the middle of the table.~

~Kimberly's gift to me. ~
~Silly kids!~
~Sweet Abigail wrapped her gift to me.~
~Abigail got me this adorable little creamer pitcher.  She knows me WELL!  
I LOVE white pitchers, of any size.~
~Sweet Mary got me this fun little sign. I WANT MY NAPS TO BE LONG!! :-) ~
~Sweet Sarah got me my yellow watch, 
this nice crock, and this yummy smelling candle.~ 
~Sweet Kimberly gave me a gift card to spend....at one of my favorite stores.~
~Dear Josh surprised me and got me this adorable blue and white candle.~

~Kimberly also gave me this fun coffee cup and a new kitchen towel. 
~Sarah sent me this fun pic of Phillip studying for a sermon, while he was back in Colombia.~
~Kimberly found these Alfajores (cookies from Argentina) at a Marshall's store in NC.  
We all got to have a 1/2 with our Argentine Tea called Yerba Mate.~
~Josh took this sweet pic of Phillip and Sarah when they spoke at church, telling about their trip to Colombia.~
~Phillip getting set up to preach one of his zoom Spanish messages to people in Colombia one Sunday afternoon.~
~One reason that I LOVE pictures, 
is that they preserve the past!~ 
Like this photo that my brother Lincoln found and texted us on Mother's Day.
Back row, L to R: Lincoln, Laura, Andrew
Moma, myself (Heather), and Daddy.~
~And this is from Mother's Day in Argentina, 2015.~
~And these treasures from Easter, some years back.  (possibly 2016 or 2017.) 
Mary and Abigail.~
~Abigail was hamming it up, and had Mary howling laughing.~

~Noah and Elijah...with a broken arm.~

I trust that EACH OF YOU MOTHERS had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!!  
Let's hug each of our children just a little tighter, 
for before we know it, 
they will grow up on us and get married. ;-) 
But, we are excited about Sarah getting married, 
'cause we will not Lose A daughter, 
but we will Gain A Son.
My days are so full right now spending time with Jesus,
helping the kids wrap up their school year, 
Running them to Cincy for their music lessons,
teaching Abigail Kindergarten, 
planning her little graduation, 
helping Sarah with fun wedding plans, 
praying for Kimberly as she wraps up her school year 
teaching in NC, 
and of course being 
WIFEY FOR LIFEY to my SWEETHEART!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Please pray for Phillip as he preaches both services this Sunday at the Spanish church in Shelbyville, IN.
~HEATHER~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...